PDA

View Full Version : Silk Roads!!!!

crazyJDMstyle
04-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Ive been looking and researching coilovers for a while now and im most definitely going with the silk roads.

Ive been playing with the idea of getting the tein super drifts because theyre new, have 10/8 and are for drifting.....but from what i see....tein=suck and suck=bad for drifting.

I read that the RM-A8s are preload and bracket height adjustable so you wont have to sacrifice stroke when you go lower. Does this mean slamming without blowing your coils? I just think it might

I want to know everything there is to know about silk roads (for s14) and if anybody has any pics of an s14 with silk roads that would be great

I have never heard one bad thing about the silk roads themselves, only that you have to have them sent back to JDMland to be serviced. But who cares! SILK ROADS!!!

420sx
04-20-2005, 06:04 PM
wow..... ok...... so why dont you use search...... oh wait, you might find threads this way. or maybe stumble into "crappy" tein thread.... uh oh

redsuns3838
04-20-2005, 11:42 PM
well..i hav silk roads on my S14 but theres no point in taking a pic..it just looks like every other lowered car out there.

silk roads are nice coilovers. i like mine. they are definately beefier than teins, for wutever its worth. and the price is pretty competitive at 1400 to ur door.

ghostuss
04-21-2005, 12:18 AM
dude... it's just coilovers. I have silkroad. Been running those for awhile. I love them better than my HKS hipermax pro. Hehe weird how who I sold to loved my HKS.

slip_coupe
04-21-2005, 12:01 PM
i wouldn't go as far as saying that Tein's suck, but the silks are better......and they are affordable.