PDA

View Full Version : why wont my car start anymore? i didnt even touch it... too much

mixedwell
04-19-2005, 03:57 AM
ok so i decided to remove all my piping earlier today and install a new hot pipe (with no BOV, im listening to dousan). i cleaned out all my silicone piping and when i wanted to start my ride, it would only crank and crank. now i checked if the fuel pump was bad becasue i didnt hear it humming away when i had the key on the on position. i decided to run a wire directly from the battery to the pump an volia! it was humming away again but the motor would only crank still. i heard the fuel regulator slushing away when i connected the wire to the pump and it seemed to be working fine. i had some gas in the car but it was close to 1/8th full so that should be enough to start it. my wires are all ghetto taped but seemed to be in order. it was kinda dark, and i had only a flash light to point my way through.
earlier this week my car started up fine with no problems. i havent driven it since like last week or so but it was ok. i havent played with the timing or anything and as far as i know the wires in the bay looked kosher. so whats worng here?

-mixedwell ;)
BTW, i checked and searched. im going in circles.
is this a new STD? (Sr Troubled Disease)
is this all dousans fault?

sr20d3t
04-19-2005, 10:42 PM
im on the same boat....

bump*