PDA

View Full Version : Need These Things ASAP

blahman989
03-30-2005, 07:33 AM
I need the inner rubber boot of the shifter (the one that's after the shift boot), a decent looking shift boot (black leather), zenki front lip (if possible), powersteering hardline, and whatever brackets I need for Bride seats
asap, thanks!

MurdarioStomp
03-30-2005, 07:49 AM
i got a zenki front lip but i was thinking about keeping it...make a reasonable offer and its yours though. PM me or email me at [email protected]

300max
03-31-2005, 01:24 PM
I need the inner rubber boot of the shifter (the one that's after the shift boot), a decent looking shift boot (black leather), zenki front lip (if possible), powersteering hardline, and whatever brackets I need for Bride seats
asap, thanks!

i have the lower boot attached to the stock shifter assembly and a black leather redline goods shift boot. email me at [email protected]

projectRDM
03-31-2005, 02:43 PM
S13? 14? I have an S14 high pressure line if that's what you need. You didn't clearly state.

chrisngo
03-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Check your PM. I have a GReddy Zenki lip for sale.

Chris

asap, thanks!