PDA

View Full Version : Cusco Zero 2E Coilovers?

AAA240SX
03-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Wuddup...seeing that there are a lot of vendors that deal with Cusco, i had a question.

On their Jp site, this is their new product for 2005.

Zero 2E (http://www.cusco.co.jp/05product/zero_2e.html)

It is compatible with an electronic "e-con" unit that allows you to adjust dampening from the cab. Similar to the Tein system.

Do you guys have any information on spring rates for these things? Can they be customized when ordering? And also...

I was just wondering (vendors), when these coilovers would be available over here?

Cthulhu
03-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Rates will probably be 8/6 s14 7/5 s13, same as comp s/zero 1/zero 2/zero2r (speculation).

FYI Zeal has a remote-adjusting unit coming out. With Zeal you can definitely get valved to order, and rebuilt in US.

AAA240SX
03-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Do you have any more information on that Zeal unit? I searched their site and they don't have anything on that. The most recent additions to the product line are the FormD and SupFunR.

Cthulhu
03-26-2005, 09:06 AM
http://www.endless-sport.co.jp/product-zeal/other/zeal02.htm
there it is, if you can read japanese
edit: doesnt really say anything you wouldn't already have guessed. "easily adjustable without getting out of your car save precious track time blah blah blah."
that one will be more expensive than the tein/cusco ones, but if you're talking about buying a set of high end coilovers and a remote adjuster, money can't be that big of a factor.

Brian
03-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Sam, is that only going to be for a specific coilover?
or does it not say anything yet?
(the zeal one)

Cthulhu
03-26-2005, 04:17 PM
It doesn't say on the website, but I got a brochure at TAS that might have more information, I'll check later today if I can find it.

edit: other than pictures of race queens, the brochure had nothing new to offer. There was probably a little blurb about it in one of the (japanese) magazines when they covered the auto salon and all the products, that's probably where they had a price listed. Since Zeal only lists "2005" as a release date it may be a little while anyway.

AAA240SX
03-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Hopefully its compatible with the V6.