PDA

View Full Version : Other EBay Exhaust

Pacman
03-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Looking through eBay one day, I noticed that the SSA exhaust wasn't around (at least not for S13s), but I found this SYSTEM (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33630&item=7962020284&rd=1) . Anyone know about this exhaust?

West
03-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Probly the same thing. I thought SSAC made them for the s13, but I wouldnt know since Im against grapefruit shooters.

delubozparts makes/sales what is the definition of Ebay Racers. Some things are ok, like the shifter or subframe busings they offer. I doubt you can screw that up, but as for exhaust... well, its not hard to fuck that up. So do as you please.

Pacman
03-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I figured that if the SSA exhaust was so good, then what about this no name system?

How would getting Flowmaster piping and welding a system off that? That way, you can use whatever muffler you want and you can get the pipes already mandrel bent? That a good idea???

s14turbosilvia
03-17-2005, 09:34 PM
I figured that if the SSA exhaust was so good, then what about this no name system?

How would getting Flowmaster piping and welding a system off that? That way, you can use whatever muffler you want and you can get the pipes already mandrel bent? That a good idea???

yes, a lot of people make their own systems with, most popular, an N1 style muffler.

redsilvia66
03-17-2005, 10:47 PM
ss autochrome (i'm assuming thats what ssa is) isn't that bad, my friend has one on his s13 and it sounds really good to me. it's more quiet on lower rpms but when he opens it up, you car really hear it. he's got it in hatch with a sr