PDA

View Full Version : s13 Apexi dual n1 question

speedgod^s13
02-08-2005, 03:03 AM
I did a search and came up with nothing. I just bought a used dual n1 catback exhaust for my car. While putting it on, I realized that i'm missing the gasket, that goes in between the resonator, and the pipe. Does anyone know where I can get this? I went on the apexi, website, but it doesn't any gaskets listed. This is for an s13, apexi dual n1 catback.

projectRDM
02-08-2005, 10:43 AM
I did a search and came up with nothing. I just bought a used dual n1 catback exhaust for my car. While putting it on, I realized that i'm missing the gasket, that goes in between the resonator, and the pipe. Does anyone know where I can get this? I went on the apexi, website, but it doesn't any gaskets listed. This is for an s13, apexi dual n1 catback.

Call a dealer, they'll have to order it. Alternately, you can buy a piece of gasket material in the right grade and cut it to fit.

orion::S14
02-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Alternatively, check the flange for straightness, and intsall it without a gasket...that flange is big, and if straight...it could seal just fine once the exhaust warms up.

No harm in trying, and it will be fine to drive the car like that...

If it leaks, *then* buy a gasket

- Brian

kingsol
02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
go to a muffler shop