PDA

View Full Version : My electrical system is out of whack! (out of function lights)

Twinkie
02-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Well, ive been having this problem for a while now, but its up to the point where i gotta do soemthing aobut it. also, i am horrible at electrical systems.

Well, for about a couple months now, my front right signal light on my s13 zenki hasnt been working. but then i would check it once in a while and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. so i wa slike "hmm thats wierd...oh well"

so then about another motnh later, when its raining really hard and its foggy and hella cold, i try clearing my rear window with the rear window wiper, and it doesnt work! (and it was working jsut about a couple days before that)

and then, i check my rear lights, and the thin brake light on the hatchback trunk also isnt working!

so i was pretty careless aobut these and proceeded to go on my daily life with out them. and then yesterday i was cruising around at night, and i went over my friend's house. and he pointed out to me that my front left head light isnt working!...so we were trying to see waht the hell was up. i thoguth the light was just blown, but then we flashed the high beams and it was working.

then i noticed that my left signal light on the front fender wasnt working...OMG.

however, when i do signal, all the signals lights work. and when i do highbeam, both lamps work.

i tried checking the fuses, and nothing was wrong. i dotn know what it is. now i have my - left headlight, my right bumper signal light, my left fender signal light, my rear hatch brake light AND my rear window wiper - out of function...out of whack!

somebody help me! what is going on!? :confused:

Twinkie
02-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Anybody???