PDA

View Full Version : Tube and Fin FMIC kits

Doriftomodachi
01-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Any input or comments are welcome. I was considering a greddy vspl but I don't want to be limited to 400hp, just in case.

So now I'm looking at either the greddy rspl, hks type s or blitz lm. Please post your installation experiences (clarity of instructions, fitment issues, completeness of kit, etc.) and satisfaction/dissatisfaction with each intercooler's performance (pressure drop, etc).

I like the rspl because it has a connector for the factory bov which will fit my hks ssqv factory replacement kit w/o any welding done to the piping. It doesn't comw with a battery relocation kit, though.

I know the blitz doesn't have the fitting. I looked at several blitz lm s14 fmic kits and they don't have the factory fitting. I know they sell their bov kit and hotpipe in one package (which I don't need since I already have the hks unit) However, it comes with a battery relocation kit, which is nice.

I don't know too much about the hks type s kit. I do know that it comes with steel piping (aluminum piping is $200 extra) and it doesn't come with a battery relocation kit either.

Seems like the greddy rspl is the best kit for me unless i missed anything. any input will be appreciated.

sepulchral
01-30-2005, 06:14 PM
i had the rspl its nice, all polished. I would get it if i were you.