PDA

View Full Version : Solid endlinks

chuy
01-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I have sent E-mails to SPL and PDM (PDM is the only one that answers back) :boink: . My E-mails were about solid end links for swaybars and was wondering if anyone has any info about them. SPL has front and back but it only works with WhiteLine swaybars and I was wondering if anyone knows if they will work with Tanabes. Thanks
\

FRpilot
01-03-2005, 10:59 AM
i was wondering the same thing since i have the tanabe sustecs as well

nightwalker
01-03-2005, 11:25 AM
are the Sustecs "BLADE STYLE" ends? If not, then they won't work.

chuy
01-03-2005, 12:59 PM
By blade you mean FLAT ends correct? If so then we ought to be good but to spend 60$ to see if it works is a little more then what I want to spend to try what I want.

Dousan_PG
01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
damn read their site

SPL IS ON VACATION
closed

chuy
01-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Damn dont type stupidly and take it for granted that e-mails have been sent since the 17th. Dumbass

Dousan_PG
01-03-2005, 04:14 PM
maybe you should have said that in your initial post, jackass.
and fyi the fronts will work, rears wont
tanabe/whiteline fronts are similar style (stock setup)
rear on whiteline is like front whiteline
and rear tanabe is like stock setup
ive own(ed) both sets of sways

HaLo
01-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Which set did you prefer Dousan?

Dousan_PG
01-03-2005, 07:32 PM
wll i drift

i use tanabe
but only the rear i dont like front sway bars
or stbs. but my car setup is all f'd up
its so nomuken haha
stupid stiff

01-03-2005, 09:11 PM
I have sent E-mails to SPL and PDM (PDM is the only one that answers back) :boink: . My E-mails were about solid end links for swaybars and was wondering if anyone has any info about them. SPL has front and back but it only works with WhiteLine swaybars and I was wondering if anyone knows if they will work with Tanabes. Thanks
\

We will have front and rear endlinks available to fit stock type sway bars, will be available before end of the month. Pricing will be higher though because we have to add brackets to make them work...

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
01-04-2005, 02:08 AM
damn it is largus type stock, i mean they fit the stock one cuz i installed it but, i dunno wat u guys are talking bout, so am i wrong?

01-04-2005, 08:49 PM
damn it is largus type stock, i mean they fit the stock one cuz i installed it but, i dunno wat u guys are talking bout, so am i wrong?

Basically if you can use the stock endlinks, that is a stock type endlink. A blade type sway bar looks like this:

http://splparts.com/Parts/S13/Suspension/Multilink/WhitelineStabRear.JPG

AFAIK, the only blade type sway bars for the S13/S14 is Whiteline and auto refining (arc). The blade end of the sway bar is usually drilled with 2 or 3 holes where the endlinks can attach to, this allows for some adjustment of sway bar stiffness. IMHO this adjustment is the ideal way to fine tune over/under steer, and that is why we picked the Whiteline sway bars for our lineup (the arc sway bars are beautiful but way too expensive).

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
01-04-2005, 09:51 PM
yeh thanks nd arc are expensive i think it ws like 500 for each sway bar front is 500 nd rear is 500