PDA

View Full Version : Planning A Minnesota 240SX Gathering

Zemus
03-04-2002, 07:22 AM
I know their is a few of you guys that are from MN, and I think it would be kewl to do a gathering this summer, i should have alot of kewl stuff done to my car by then, i know about 4 ppl with 240s, and they have all done some kewl stuff with their cars. And I could talk to Project D (AutoImaging) About advertising it, cuz they get lots of 240sx customers. I was thinking somtime this summer, anyone from MN?

Also if your in a diving Distance from MN, that would be kewl too

(Edited by Oni at 7:24 am on Mar. 4, 2002)

camppain
03-04-2002, 09:12 AM
this is why we have different forums oni
this will just be moved by a moderator and aggravate others

Zemus
03-04-2002, 09:21 AM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from camppain on 9:12 am on Mar. 4, 2002
this is why we have different forums oni
this will just be moved by a moderator and aggravate others</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

eh, that secton gets less traffic, and this one gets more, and this isent just gatherings, where going to have a compatition hopfully also, so its not just gather info

gts24
03-05-2002, 08:53 AM
Nissan owners in general, you should hit up http://www.mnsportcompacts.net &nbsp;
This group will be very active in the sport compact community. We'll be having another meet at the end of March. We need more Nissan representation! hit the website and register up.

Zemus
03-06-2002, 07:36 AM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (gts24 @ Mar. 03 2002,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nissan owners in general, you should hit up http://www.mnsportcompacts.net
This group will be very active in the sport compact community. We'll be having another meet at the end of March. We need more Nissan representation! hit the website and register up.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
is that your celica on the site? Are u from MN