PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is wrong with people

JtWo
12-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Wtf is wrong with people today. My homeboy who I've known since 2nd grade fuckin steals my girl. My PO tries to put me in juvie. My fuckin teachers are bitches who only give passing grades to students they like(which is a proven fact), and my fuckin family is getting ghey'd out. I wanna fuckin drive a screw driver in my homeboys neck and feel his damn blood rush down my arm and stab him in the stomach and cut outwards then twist. I want that damn PO dead. I'm getting introuble for fuckin bull shit in school when I actually work my ass off to try and pass and I still get them bull shit grades. My fuckin family is all kurupt we're always fight now it's not even a family any more. I can't believe my homeboy did that. I WANT TO FUCKING KILL HIM.....gahhh....sorrry I just needed to vent...mods...close or delete this thread if you'd like...I feel SOMEWHAT better...

PS- Have any of you member's that are over my age had your best friend take your lady from you? How did you guys deal with it?

HyperTek
12-28-2004, 12:47 AM
i blame media for all problems.. its soul influence for people

kazuo
12-28-2004, 12:54 AM
Damn dude.

Don't you have someone to talk to about things like this?

If not you should find someone.

midnights14
12-28-2004, 12:58 AM
OK, here's where I'm getting confused. You've got references to God and the Bible in your signature, yet you don't understand why these things are happening to you, so you curse and talk about killing your ex-friend and PO. I really suggest you get right in your relationship with Christ dude, that is, if you really do have one. Please don't be a hypocrite. If you trust in God, then trust in God. :)

Andrew Bohan
12-28-2004, 01:03 AM
let's have a friendly fight. that's a good way to take out agression. i'll hit u up when i get back

JtWo
12-28-2004, 01:13 AM
midnight - my sig is soo old, to tell the truth my walk with him is getting weak

andrew - we both know you'd kick my ass 3 times before I fall -_- (I wanna be a blackbelt!!)

midnights14
12-28-2004, 01:18 AM
JtWo- That's what people like me are for bro, to encourage you to get back up on your feet and on the right path again! If you need someone to pray for you, just ask! I'm sorry for all the stuff that happened to you; it sucks, I agree with you on that. But if you're walking right with God, then you gotta trust that there's good that will come out of this. I've seen lives changed and I don't doubt that your situation can as well. I'll be praying for you man. Take care.

s13Dr1ft
12-28-2004, 01:20 AM
ok..

If your girl goes with another guy, NOT WORTH IT. Killing someone over a woman is not worth the ending you would get. was it messed up? Yea it was. This is life, these things WIll happen to you.
I have been through everything that you are talking about.

There is a reason you have a PO, THere is a reason your failling school, there is a reason your girl left you for your best friend. Now the only thing you can do is too at why these things are happening and be a man and change them or live with it.

You and only you are the only person who can control your actions.
Just calm down and collect your thoughts and think.

driftyour40
12-28-2004, 01:39 AM
Dude chill out. It's happen to everyone (almost). The only thing you need to do is what ever your PO tells you to do and burry your self in your school work get good grades and get a good job and show everyone how well you can do Girls are stupid your friend is a punk ass bitch, now move on.

evilimport
12-28-2004, 03:15 AM
write them both off as leasons learned...they can eat shit...besides they'll break up in a few months and by that time you'll be banging both of their moms...

SimpleSexy180
12-28-2004, 03:25 AM
write them both off as leasons learned...they can eat shit...besides they'll break up in a few months and by that time you'll be banging both of their moms...

lol, what always works is the ex girlfriend friends :rawk:

jOeHaCk98
12-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Yeah, dont trip. Give it time, and live it up. I remember my first girlfriend/first fuck.. whatever.. she broke my heart, Then in 6 months I slept with 10 girls. Its life. Most girls are Floozies. And to quote Sage Francis:
"there must be a god, because I keep running into these girls with low self esteem." Remember that!!!

airsoft
12-28-2004, 03:33 AM
Hebrews 12:1 - Let us strip off anything that slows us down or holds us back, and run with patience the particular race that God has set before us...

JtWo
12-28-2004, 03:45 AM
^^ Me, why didn't I open my eyes, it seems that alot of you believe in God. I forgot how comforting his presence is...thanks...

2pac owns a 240w/sr20det
12-28-2004, 03:46 AM
And to quote Sage Francis:
"there must be a god, because I keep running into these girls with low self esteem." Remember that!!!

WRONG

get ur ish right

Atmosphere, 5lug, lucy ford lp, free or dead

" and I do believe in God cuz I keep comin across all these fine woman

with low self esteem, you know what I mean? "
nice try :) though

sage kills word up respect this americans

jOeHaCk98
12-28-2004, 04:00 AM
bastard, haha. but ur right. i fucked. sage rocks.. btw, Sage: rewrite.. I just lived that song. My exlady called me to say happy birthday (btw, im 21 now) and I thought of that song.

Var
12-28-2004, 10:22 AM
Forget patience. You know what you have to do right? Sleep with his mom. I dont care how ugly she is. w00t

kingsol
12-28-2004, 10:22 AM
JtWo- That's what people like me are for bro, to encourage you to get back up on your feet and on the right path again! If you need someone to pray for you, just ask! I'm sorry for all the stuff that happened to you; it sucks, I agree with you on that. But if you're walking right with God, then you gotta trust that there's good that will come out of this. I've seen lives changed and I don't doubt that your situation can as well. I'll be praying for you man. Take care.

Amen.

-KingSol

nightwalker
12-28-2004, 10:46 AM
If your girl took off with your friend, it's better that you know about it now than later. I wouldn't be trying to keep a hoe like that anyways.

MakotoS13
12-28-2004, 10:46 AM
sounds like you're just a WHINE BAG. women cannot be stolen because they should not be trusted to begin with. your PO wants you to go to juvy? i don't care.. why? cause in my life i chose to A- follow most of the laws of the land of B- NOT GET CAUGHT. now that you are in trouble and obviously a loser you want to piss and moan?

nah, that doesn't cut it. i don't give sympathy to folks that continually create their own troubles.

Sil Beer S13
12-28-2004, 11:37 AM
I had similar situation happen where my best bud took my girl. It sucked but oh well thats life. You have to take the good with the bad. Instead of getting pissed and wanting to do acts of violence. The best revenge is to live a great life, when that shit happened to me I just decided to make the best of it.

I tried to look to God but he kinda left me there with no answer.

Now I have the best girl anyone could ask for, friends that I can call family. And I drive a 240!!!!

Just remember life is not a walk in the park.

tastyratz
12-28-2004, 12:01 PM
honestly dude, shrinks, church and a journal. It can help people out. Im not in the slightest religous but its different if you are and it goes weak. I know people who are and for some thats a good solution. A doc wouldnt be bad either because its someone to visit and talk to. People with some real shit goin on i know go to them and it really makes a difference when they need it. I have an online journal and it really helps when i need to vent, pick one up.

Cypher5150
12-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Dood, I have been there done that. I was with a girl for 8 years and then caught her cheating on me with a friend of ours. To make a long story short, I spent a couple of years by myself trying to get over it all. I was depressed, however I never turned to violence. After some time I was glad that I found out right away. Its strange sometimes how we can appreciate things that hurt us with a little time. I have gone through many g/fs since then wondering if I would ever find someone special. Just when I had accepted that it might not happen, BAM! Thats when she came into my life by a chance meeting. She has taught me so many things and even gotten me to attend church with her every Sunday. Now my life is great thanks to her.All I am saying is don't put to much negative thought into what happened. Bad things happen but what is important is how you carry on. My advice, Take all that negative energy that you are feeling and put it to use in school & family. You'll be amazed what kind of results you can get with just a positive attitude. Good Luck

the head
12-28-2004, 01:42 PM
one of my boys did that shit once we got into it, boxed, didnt talk with him for a week or so but then gave it up. i never let women interfere with a friendship no matter what you think about a girl if she will hook up with your friends she is a scandlous bitch

PhoenixxRising
12-28-2004, 01:55 PM
If your girl took off with your friend, it's better that you know about it now than later. I wouldn't be trying to keep a hoe like that anyways.

No doubt, I found out after I told my ex I wanted a divorce, that she fucked my best friend then still let him be my best man. Glad to be rid of that whore.

mistaanime
12-28-2004, 02:01 PM
really..man..if your girl ran off wit the other person..it juss shows how much she likes you..so juss fuk her..you probably better off wit out her anyways..find someone else that will apperciate what you do wit them..kinda in the same situation as i am..i hate it..but..whatever..im juss waiting until she leaves...always be prepare for shiet like this..until you know its' the one..

element240
12-28-2004, 03:01 PM
my replies to your situation:

1) Christ. He always has an answer, you just have to search for it. He doesn't give handouts.
2) be a better person from all this. work your relationship with your ex gf, ex best friend, and your family. improve your life, change your lifestyle...and read the bible :)
3) find help in school, talk to teachers, get tutors etc

Var
12-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Damn where are all these whores at?

EDacIouSX
12-28-2004, 03:50 PM
damn man i know how that feels... fking friends stealing gf's n shit.. i say stab him that screw driver then get a spoon and gauge his eyes out :hammer:

Sil Beer S13
12-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Whoa whoa calm yourselves gentlmen.

MakotoS13
12-28-2004, 04:21 PM
i told this kid a long time ago what he needs to do but he won't listen.

until he realizes that he is hopeless there is no hope.

JtWo
12-28-2004, 04:24 PM
^and yes I remember and did that, but problems still come about.

evilimport
12-29-2004, 02:27 AM
lol, what always works is the ex girlfriend friends :rawk:
this is true. :werd: their sisters work too. :naughty:

Twinkie
12-30-2004, 02:40 AM
Shit happens man...it sucks.

Have you ever done anything hella bad before? I believe in Karma...what goes around comes around...

I remember, i kinda took my homeboy's girl from him...well, not HIS GIRLFRIEND, but this girl he liked and was supposedly "kind of talking" to. well, he liked this girl and he wanted tog et to know her more. so i said "dude...she might like you...just keep tlakign to her and hang out with her more." so he does. and then i was always the "third" wheel when all of us hung out. and then one day, the girl starts calling me. and talking to me alot. and at the same time, she was tlakign to my home boy too. but then, she starts getting itnerested in me, and then next think you know, im slammin her in her sister's car....damn man...thinking aobut it now...that was pretty cold. My homeboy got so pissed at me...wanted to kill me.

i had to deal with some bad karma after that about a year later...

if youve never done shit and all this happens to you? then damn i dunno man. sorry...

Salty_X
12-30-2004, 01:33 PM
-If you don't want to go to juvie, don't stab your friend in the neck with a screwdriver.
-If it's a proven fact (it isn't) that your teachers only give good grades to kids they like, get on their good side.
-Fuck the girl and fuck your friend, just take comfort in the fact that they'll probably turn each other gay.
-Chill son.