PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area region: need my S14 trunk painted in Pearl White...anyone know where?

TurDz
12-25-2004, 03:29 AM
Could anyone refer me to a good shop in the Bay Area to get my trunk lid painted? I'm really aiming for a good price with a decent quality job. I hope somone can help me out. thanks

if I can't find anyone...could one of you guys help me drill two holes into my USDM trunk to fit me K's wing on? I have a scratched up JDM S14 trunk to use as a stencil :)

btw, happy holidays merry christmas!

kingsol
12-25-2004, 03:39 AM
^^^why don't you go to sunny's to get your trunk painted? they can put your wing on too

kazuo
12-25-2004, 06:49 PM
RATTLE CAN SPL DOGG

or go to Sunny.

sLiDewAys
12-26-2004, 07:32 PM
how much does sunny usually charge for a truk jobb. why not maaco or earl shiebs? LOL

oh, i will reasearch this is a few seconds, but does anyonw know if earl shiebs does single pannels. for instance i brough in justmy compleete front end, could they do that? anyhow im just gonna call.

and dont u think about replying to my post art. or i will OWN you next time i see you, and ur triad gang:)

TurDz
12-26-2004, 07:56 PM
you know what I might actually just go to Maaco or whatever...it's just a trunk.

Anyone know if they have access to WK0 pearl white paint? I have no idea what kind of quality work those cheap places do.

ZK
12-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Most places will be able to mix whatever color you want.

OptionZero
12-26-2004, 10:41 PM
www.paintscratch.com

high quality but high price

sLiDewAys
12-26-2004, 11:02 PM
you know what I might actually just go to Maaco or whatever...it's just a trunk.

Anyone know if they have access to WK0 pearl white paint? I have no idea what kind of quality work those cheap places do.

yeah man stop by and give it a shot. then tell us all how it goes. my friends dad got his 300zx painted at maaco and the paint looks nice!:)