12-01-2004, 01:40 PM
http://enews.ebaumsworld.com/article.php?id=1765

Var
12-01-2004, 01:45 PM
another one..but off topic from getting hanged

http://enews.ebaumsworld.com/article.php?id=1855

Jeff240sx
12-01-2004, 02:05 PM
She won't get hung, she'll live in a psychiatric hospital. How do I know? Because of the nature of the crime.
But it's sad.
-Jeff

HyperTek
12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
hope she gets what she deserves....

Jeff240sx
12-01-2004, 02:12 PM
HaHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
hooray for boys!

I'm going to move my signature from Tampa Racing over here...
-Jeff

Jeff240sx
12-01-2004, 02:14 PM
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be quoted, taken out of context, and later used against you."
Done.
-Jeff

S14DB
12-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Only in Texas...

MakotoS13
12-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Only in Texas...

only in texas? what an incredibly retarded thing to say. since when has texas been known for baby mutiliation? stick the "only in texas" stamp on us frying that crazy whore.

Var
12-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah isnt that the state motto. "Texas. We mutiliate babies and stuff"

Salty_X
12-01-2004, 03:59 PM
another one..but off topic from getting hanged

http://enews.ebaumsworld.com/article.php?id=1855
:bowrofl: I think I would be drinking at 16 too if my dad was a cokehead/cokedealer/running a coke-storage facility...
"Do as I say, not as I do!"

S14DB
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
only in texas? what an incredibly retarded thing to say. since when has texas been known for baby mutiliation? stick the "only in texas" stamp on us frying that crazy whore.
:mepoke: :wavey:

nocomedown
12-01-2004, 04:34 PM
no, only in Plano. that's my hometown, and i'm so glad i'm finally out of there. Texas is a kickass place...Plano sucks.

rancid240
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
sucks to be anyone who had to be involved in something so gruesome

omen2853
12-01-2004, 05:17 PM
unless they can see past her bullsht*t story, shell probably wind up at my work where i will have to bathe and feed her.

from where im sitting, if someone cuts off someone elses arms then has the brain capacity to call right after and confess, of course they knew what they were doing...hence, theyre NOT crazy. itd be a different story if the baby was found dead two days later and the lady was laid back watching tv, thinking nothing of it. aside from that, her postpartem (if thats what she had) isnt going to go away with just counseling...give her drugs. stupid social workers. man i need my medical license already. id probably be the least PC psychiatrist out there.

ps:texas sucks. i used to live there. california's better. they do have better BBQ though.

nocomedown
12-01-2004, 06:20 PM
unless they can see past her bullsht*t story, shell probably wind up at my work where i will have to bathe and feed her.

from where im sitting, if someone cuts off someone elses arms then has the brain capacity to call right after and confess, of course they knew what they were doing...hence, theyre NOT crazy. itd be a different story if the baby was found dead two days later and the lady was laid back watching tv, thinking nothing of it. aside from that, her postpartem (if thats what she had) isnt going to go away with just counseling...give her drugs. stupid social workers. man i need my medical license already. id probably be the least PC psychiatrist out there.

ps:texas sucks. i used to live there. california's better. they do have better BBQ though.

i understand that when she called 911 she was completely calm about it and even lost track of what she was doing. apparently she was humming some song too. if you ask me, this lady is mad, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be held accountable for her actions. i don't see how anyone could do anything this terrible.

ps: cali has nice weather and nice scenery, but Texas is still God's country.

MakotoS13
12-01-2004, 06:33 PM
CRAZY PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE TOO

BSeay
12-01-2004, 07:32 PM
They should cut off her arms and beat her to death with them....

wootwoot
12-01-2004, 08:35 PM
most of you guys see this from the wrong point of view it seems. yes it is completly fucked, yes it is terribly sad and disgusting, but nobody sane would do that. she is clinically insane, so why kill her? because she is mentally handicapped? i dont believe in the death penalty in any case for that matter. death is to easy for many people. imagine if this lady ever comes to realise what she has done, what torment that will be for her...

nissantuner22
12-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Good point, but as she's "realizing" it, she will be sucking away at our tax dollars. Much cheaper to hang her.

S14DB
12-01-2004, 09:23 PM
ps: cali has nice weather and nice scenery, but Texas is still God's country.
Whose god is this? :ughd:

wootwoot
12-01-2004, 09:39 PM
god tottally condones killing as well, go kill people in gods name!

KoukiMonster
12-01-2004, 09:50 PM
she might not face execution. she might plea insanity and win. but its hard to tell though because she admitted so easily that she killed her child so maybe she wants the death penalty or life in prison, so who knows

MakotoS13
12-01-2004, 10:06 PM
god tottally condones killing as well, go kill people in gods name!

destroy that which is evil so that which is good may flourish - the boondock saints

i think God understands the cycle of right and wrong better than any of us.

Andrew Bohan
12-02-2004, 12:22 AM
it's not up to us to decide what is good and what is evil. but adam fucked that up for us.

old_s13
12-02-2004, 01:08 AM
im sorry, but i cant help but laugh a TINY TINY bit

http://www.dollsyourway.com/w_bshay_arm_palm16.jpg

OWNED!

nahaha no no

seriously, i need to stop. i mean, i read the article in disbelief and shock.. yeah it sucks to hear crazy shit like that. but still, someone had to do it.

edit: god i am fucking twisted.. i need to delete myself from life.

S14DB
12-02-2004, 02:18 AM
it's not up to us to decide what is good and what is evil. but adam fucked that up for us.
Eve started it!

MakotoS13
12-02-2004, 07:14 AM
We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood 'till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption. Into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish...

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patrie, et fili [they cock their guns] et spiritu sancti.

if you watch the boondock saints you'll understand fully.

p.s. mike, i had to fight the urge to chuckle... dork.

nissantuner22
12-02-2004, 09:44 AM
boondock saints, what a great movie. see also, Donnie Darko.

on a side note, bring back the hang!

KoukiMonster
12-02-2004, 10:16 AM
its a movie makoto.

how about you pull your quotes from a source that at least has some importance.

try the bible?

MakotoS13
12-02-2004, 10:37 AM
just because you want to write something off as being a trivial doesn't mean it is lacking in wisdom.

maybe you are so arrogant to assume that there is nothing to learn from art but i am not.

Var
12-02-2004, 11:22 AM
its a movie makoto.

how about you pull your quotes from a source that at least has some importance.

try the bible?

haha...the bible . I'm a Christian and i think the bible is looney tunes man.

especially the old testiment.

anyways i thought what you said there was hella funny about pulling quotes from an "important" source.

wootwoot
12-02-2004, 12:38 PM
what about that thou shalt not kill........

i-love-my-s14
12-02-2004, 12:55 PM
They should cut off her arms and legs and throw her in a pool.

MakotoS13
12-02-2004, 01:16 PM
okay first of all if you don't think the bible is factual you're not a christian. it really is that simple.

secondly, the disbelief in an eye for an eye does not apply to murder. those that rape and murder deserve death.

it is that simple.

S14DB
12-02-2004, 01:18 PM
They should cut off her arms and legs and throw her in a pool.
What about the people swiming?

Jeff240sx
12-02-2004, 01:20 PM
An eye for an eye only makes the world blind. However, justice is a much different cause.
-Jeff

Var
12-02-2004, 02:05 PM
okay first of all if you don't think the bible is factual you're not a christian. it really is that simple.

well i dont think you have the right to say who's christian and who isnt. i believe the old testament was written with a different intent than the new testament. They should be 2 different books. Christian faith is based upon the teachings of Jesus Christ. The new testament is the foundation for guidance as far as how to live life.

It's obviously too deep of a book for you to understand if you take it literally. Maybe people were smarter back then and took stories for their moral value rather actually cutting off their left arm if it caused them to sin.

People who take the bible literally are looney tunes.
That's all folks!

it is that simple

if only life was that simple. you should be president.

MakotoS13
12-02-2004, 02:13 PM
no, i should be king

wootwoot
12-02-2004, 02:51 PM
king of the apes!

KoukiMonster
12-02-2004, 02:57 PM
well i dont think you have the right to say who's christian and who isnt. i believe the old testament was written with a different intent than the new testament. They should be 2 different books. Christian faith is based upon the teachings of Jesus Christ. The new testament is the foundation for guidance as far as how to live life.

It's obviously too deep of a book for you to understand if you take it literally. Maybe people were smarter back then and took stories for their moral value rather actually cutting off their left arm if it caused them to sin.

People who take the bible literally are looney tunes.
That's all folks!

if only life was that simple. you should be president.

and i don't think you have the right to call the bible looney tunes.

it works BOTH ways.

Var
12-02-2004, 03:45 PM
and i don't think you have the right to call the bible looney tunes.

it works BOTH ways.

NO you are WRONG. I can call the bible looney tunes cause that's my OPINION. You cant say i'm not Christian cause that's not a matter of opinion.

MakotoS13
12-02-2004, 03:51 PM
i can say you are not a christian based on the fact that christianity is based on the believe IN THE BIBLE that you are saying is a noncredible fairy tale.

Var
12-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Whatever guys this aint goin nowhere. So Makoto says i'm not a christian and Kouki says i have no right to call the bible looney tunes and i think i can. This is where we all stand. Hooray for us.

wootwoot
12-02-2004, 04:51 PM
shhh, this is america, quit thinking... start eating, drinking, killing, and stealing though =P

RBS14
12-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Burn her!!..... She's a witch!!

old_s13
12-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Whatever guys this aint goin nowhere. So Makoto says i'm not a christian and Kouki says i have no right to call the bible looney tunes and i think i can. This is where we all stand. Hooray for us.

lets not forget, i posted a picture of baby arms....

it kinda disgusts me that you guys arent even the least shocked or grossed out with my poor taste in humor, i would think more people here would have gotten offended by the baby arms....

almost as offended as i was when fucking JEFF decided to destroy my ASS thread.

i dont get it, how the fuck does a thread last 1 year.. and THEN all of a sudden, get deleted? this is crap, jeff you're a crap moderator. a moderator should be smart, you should think to yourself "gee, if no one said anything back then.. why all of sudden should we change it?"

you're fired jeff, FIRED! .........bombaclot blood claat

kandyflip445
12-02-2004, 11:37 PM
^LOL that's some funny shit.

Var
12-02-2004, 11:47 PM
lets not forget, i posted a picture of baby arms....

it kinda disgusts me that you guys arent even the least shocked or grossed out with my poor taste in humor, i would think more people here would have gotten offended by the baby arms....

almost as offended as i was when fucking JEFF decided to destroy my ASS thread.

i dont get it, how the fuck does a thread last 1 year.. and THEN all of a sudden, get deleted? this is crap, jeff you're a crap moderator. a moderator should be smart, you should think to yourself "gee, if no one said anything back then.. why all of sudden should we change it?"

you're fired jeff, FIRED! .........bombaclot blood claat

1-your baby arms were weaksauce. they werent even real baby arms. if you want people to get offended, take the time to cut off real baby arms and take a pic.

2-get over your ass thread. you were the only ass in it.

RBS14
12-02-2004, 11:47 PM
I concur. Jeff sucks at moderating. But his ego is so big that he never listens to anyone. Jeff, if you're reading this, consider this constructive criticism. ;)

nocomedown
12-02-2004, 11:51 PM
jim beam. ha! then burnett's ha again! i take NO part in this even tohugh i like mike's prodcuts and would buy them if i wasn't a poor college student. BUY THEM YOU PEOPLE! BUY!!!!

old_s13
12-03-2004, 09:51 AM
2-get over your ass thread. you were the only ass in it.

I'll murder you.

I concur. Jeff sucks at moderating. But his ego is so big that he never listens to anyone. Jeff, if you're reading this, consider this constructive criticism.

I would nominate myself as a moderator but I am too realistic and would let everyone post what they want to post...

...except for stupid things like a 240SX sitting outside in the cold, frozen.
...except for MacDonalds Monopoly pieces that people are trying to collect.
...except for horrible galleries filled with no-assed asian girls.

I think moderator has to be the worst job, you basically have to read through the entire forum and decide what is right and what is not acceptable. AND, you're not even the owner?! What kind of jack shit is that?

DIE jeff, DIE. If I ever see you in real life, its a fight.. between me and you. Bring it.

Var
12-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Mike you are way too funny. If i didnt know better i'd say you are upset at Jeff . Anyways i know your pride would keep you from toning it down, so carry on.

:fruit:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative12.jpg

old_s13
12-03-2004, 01:40 PM
If i didnt know better i'd say you are upset at Jeff . Anyways i know your pride would keep you from toning it down, so carry on.

no, im not upset.. i just dont like cheapness.

logic, if something didnt bother anyone years ago, why all of a sudden did jeff decide to take initiative? doesnt make sense to me..

plus, he likes to put in his cheap 2 cents at the end of everything before he locks it. hey what about me, i want to put in my 2 cents.. well now i am. im going to talk about this one for a while! jeff, you cut me deep man.. DEEP. haha

tah
12-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Sorry to bring this back to the main topic but...
Can't the mother still get convicted. I thought that you can only plead insanity only if you did something (ex: murder) and didn't know it was wrong. Obviously she knew it was wrong since she called 911.

MakotoS13
12-03-2004, 08:30 PM
who cares if she is aware if it was wrong? she is fully capable of murdering her own child and not giving a crap about it... WHY THE HELL DOES ANYONE DEFEND PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

old_s13
12-04-2004, 11:24 AM
people like this dont need defense...

they just need THEIR arms to get cutoff by someone more sick, like me.

Var
12-04-2004, 11:33 AM
What do you guys think about having an island for all these people. Off U.S. soil so our laws dont apply to them. All types of criminals would be exiled to the island where they have to build their own civilization. Kinda like Escape From LA. There would be water mines with anchors around the island and sharks with lasers on their heads. And once a month the air force would fly over with some napalms just to keep things in check.

sciamop
12-06-2004, 08:10 AM
From this Sunday's New York Times (12/5/04):

"In another episode widely perceived as an embarrassment, Roy Criner, a (Texas) prison inmate serving 99 years for the rape and murder of a 16-year-old girl that he insisted he had never committed, successfully petitioned for a DNA test not available during his trial. The test determined that the semen in the victim was not his. A second test produced the same result.

The trial court asked the criminal appeals court to order a new trial, but with Judge Keller prominently in the majority, it voted 6-3 to let the conviction stand. Gov. George W. Bush, then running for the White House, granted Mr. Criner clemency. 'It's pretty bad when you have to go to Governor Bush for relief,' said James Marcus, executive director of the Texas Defender Service."

----

This is a good argument against the death penalty -- when the DA's Office/Law Enforcement is actually wrong, they are too fucking arrogant to actually admit it. Scary shit!

sykikchimp
12-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Good point, but as she's "realizing" it, she will be sucking away at our tax dollars. Much cheaper to hang her.

actually.. http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2004/09/red_states_feed.html

most southern states get more federal money than they pay.

Mike - get over yourself.

Var
12-06-2004, 09:24 AM
sciamop: stuff like that really gets you thinking..that's why people in Cali sit on death row for so damn long. It's sad that the court actually dismissed the DNA evidence, but we still dont know the details of the case. He could have been the assistant rapist