PDA

View Full Version : S13 Metal Silvia Fender Production

NashT
06-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Guys I hit up Thao at Street Faction to ask if they have the means of producing metal silvia fenders, and based off their CAD designs they certainty could.

This was her reply:

Hi Nash, thank you for the idea! Please fill out our project request form here. This form will allow us to track trending requests. Once we start seeing a trend, our team will look into which projects are the most popular and/or would make the most sense to take on.

Since our team is focused on other ongoing projects and fulfilling current orders, it can be a while before these requests can be looked at, but we will explore the possibilities and contact you if we move forward with your request. Thanks again!

Here is the link to submit a request:

https://forms.monday.com/forms/5a14ba2f3ac0a97b90f148f06c599753

My hope is if enough people submit a request they will start production, so please take 2 mins of your time to fill out the very simple request, I know there are many guys who would love to get metal silvia fenders, myself being one.

And if your interested, here was my intial email:

Hi, I have a request and idea that you guys could market very easily as the demand is high an no one else is producing it.

From the looks of yalls cad designs, I truly think yall could make this idea happen and it would be a gold mind.

Here is my idea and request: S13 metal Silvia fenders

Only ones on the market are fiberglass, and the OE ones from nissan are long since obsolete.

And to further the market, if able; you could also offer over fender sizes, 20mm, 30mm, etc.

I have only been able to source 1 set of used metal silvia fenders, and they are $600 each...