PDA

View Full Version : What should i do with this car

oLemurs
11-29-2018, 08:02 PM
Ok i bought this car as a drift missile/ winter beater/ reliable daily drifter and at first i thought it would be a great idea since the outside is a bit beat, but after really looking at it i realized there is not a spec of rust on the car (which is very rare for the rust belt) and it is bone stock. when i say bone stock i mean the only thing done is a radio, the past owner is a 40 year old dude from ferguson missouri that has taken care of the care pretty well (besides wrecking it twice) so what should i do with it, should i send it and cut it up and put over fenders or should i pull out the body damage and fix it all up (like ive done with past 240s) and just keep it as a stock reliable daily that slides every now and then. its a really hard decision to make i am also considering to sell it to someone else. anyway here are the pics
https://imgur.com/gallery/MLevjLR

oLemurs
11-29-2018, 08:07 PM
also i know the car is not a gem but for 1200 dollars for a running and driving 240 i couldnt pass

afishysilvia
11-29-2018, 08:13 PM
Use it for track or sell it to some sucker for twice what you paid. That thing looks horrible...

oLemurs
11-29-2018, 08:23 PM
Use it for track or sell it to some sucker for twice what you paid. That thing looks horrible...

lol i agree XD i should probably just flip it