PDA

View Full Version : S2K Cluster in an s13

speedgod^s13
09-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Now, I know 2 years ago there was a guy that was selling an S2K cluster, that was already wired up to be plug and play into an s13. Searching online doesn't show anyone actually having one working. That being said, does anyone know how hard it would be, to get that cluster working? If anyone has done it personally, how much trimming was necessary to get it to fit cleanly? Any information is appreciated, as I want to modernize my cluster, and I'm not a fan of the nx2000 cluster.

tuzzio
09-07-2018, 08:02 AM
I feel like it would be significantly easier to just build a cluster with aftermarket gauges.

Bnr32gtr
09-07-2018, 08:29 AM
^ Second that! but if your set on the s2k cluster I kno for a fact some one posted the wright up on this web site. I read the hole thing it started with now that I have sat on this info for like 2 years I'll spill the beans. It was like a year ago if u search shore u can dig it up. That being said I bleave it was only 90% working properly think the fuel gauge did not read properly.

speedgod^s13
09-07-2018, 01:18 PM
I feel like it would be significantly easier to just build a cluster with aftermarket gauges.

I'm sure it would be, but it's not the look that I'm going for.

^ Second that! but if your set on the s2k cluster I kno for a fact some one posted the wright up on this web site. I read the hole thing it started with now that I have sat on this info for like 2 years I'll spill the beans. It was like a year ago if u search shore u can dig it up. That being said I bleave it was only 90% working properly think the fuel gauge did not read properly.

I'll search again.

Bnr32gtr
09-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Open up

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=392221&page=5

cole d
11-12-2018, 10:49 PM
I bought the one that was posted for sale on here about 7 months ago. I have not installed it yet.

speedgod^s13
11-13-2018, 12:27 AM
I bought the one that was posted for sale on here about 7 months ago. I have not installed it yet.

Are you going to run it?