PDA

View Full Version : WTB automatic to 5spd swap in southeast

DamnedButDetermined
10-26-2004, 08:16 AM
I live on jacksonville Florida, but am on the road 20 days out of the month. I will be back home this thurdsay thru sunday and would really like to purchase a 5spd swap this weekend. If you have one please let me know asap. I have a 91 fastback and it currently will not shift higher than third gear.

[email protected]

zac

Dousan_PG
10-26-2004, 12:27 PM
i have some parts, but you gotta do shipping!

sc300turbo
10-26-2004, 04:19 PM
im in miami and have most things except for the tranny itself....
email me and we can talk more
Jeff
[email protected]

s14unimog
10-27-2004, 08:39 AM
I have a tranny, cross member, and clutch
Let me know if you need any of this
Thanks, Brandon also I'm located in Ga

sc300turbo
10-27-2004, 10:39 AM
ive got a 5spd ecu, clutch cylinder, slave cylinder, pedals,lines, and a drive shaft....
between the 2 of us look like you would have pretty much everything
Jeff
[email protected]

DamnedButDetermined
10-27-2004, 05:08 PM
I have a tranny, cross member, and clutch
Let me know if you need any of this
Thanks, Brandon also I'm located in Ga

Where about in GA do you live? Would you perhaps be comming to jacksonville for the Fl vs Ga game this weekend? I could provide a place to sleep and buy you lots of beer for making the trip down with the parts I need? And of course I would pay you for the tranny/clutch/cross member

Let me know what you can do.

zac

DamnedButDetermined
10-27-2004, 05:11 PM
ive got a 5spd ecu, clutch cylinder, slave cylinder, pedals,lines, and a drive shaft....
between the 2 of us look like you would have pretty much everything
Jeff
[email protected]

Do I really need the 5spd ecu? Oh well if you are willing to come up for the game this weekend the same applies to you. I am just feeling really lazy because I just drove from sanford nc, to charleston sc, then back to jacksonville in the last two days so i am pretty tired of driving right now.

let me know what we can work out.

zac