PDA

View Full Version : Drift Day 20 pics..

meatish
10-24-2004, 05:34 PM
I was driving so I didnt get a chance to take any, so if you have them post them here! Thanks. As for the actual event on saturday, i liked it a lot more than the last one. The biggest course was fast and fun, and they had a cool course set up by the jturn. Also, the lines were waayyy short. Only like 3 cars long at the MOST in my run group. So, nearly consecutive runs on the big course=shredded used tires. Only problem i had was on the farthest courses, there was so much dirt there from the rain! The farthest one was a quick right going into a lefthand loop, which they etched out by blowing the dirt off, but if your tires step one foot off the tarmac its over. Oh well it was fun, lets see some pics (i was the stock-body white s13 coupe in group b..)

Fibercus
10-25-2004, 12:53 AM
Yes LOTS of track time. First time driving for me in about 6 months - Got many hours of seat time. Wonder if anyone has any videos from that day as well - hope so =]

revat619
10-25-2004, 12:12 PM
yeah, i hope somebody got some pics too! I dont know about saturday, but I was driving on sunday and i saw several guys on the track with cameras (nice ones too) so hopefully they got some high quality action shots!

dxloxdrifter
10-31-2004, 11:57 AM
pictures anyone? :confused:

pruto
10-31-2004, 02:57 PM
no one takes pictures anymore, don't y'all realize that? =)

HyperTek
10-31-2004, 03:36 PM
theres not much picture taking to do at drift days... unless u take pics of the parking area

theicecreamdan
11-02-2004, 01:34 PM
hey meatish, do you still work at parkway?

ever since the wal-mart opened up i dont see your car in the scary parking lot full of shopping carts,

BTW i wanna see pictures too.

rancid240
11-02-2004, 01:36 PM
check club4ag forums. I saw pics there.

meatish
11-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Hell yeah i still work at parkway. Minimum wage! My car is there, but i've done my best to trash the nation's *first* two-story wal mart. Enough white trash there already, we dont need a monster truck t-shirt sale every other week. Which explains why there are no shopping carts around my car, and often a pile of them at the bottom of the stairs!! Take that wal-mart.