PDA

View Full Version : s13 sr20 intercooler kits??

mikeiscole
05-23-2017, 05:18 PM
which company sells a intercooler piping kit that fits with a top mount turbo. and perferrably comes with a intercooler too not just the piping. i've looks all over and alll i've found is cxracing and all i've heard is bad stories from them

derass
05-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Top mount setups can be very different. That's why you don't see many IC kits, unless it's an entire turbo upgrade kit from Full Race or something.

Just get any FMIC kit for your car, but you will need to either make a custom hotpipe, or hack up the one that comes with it and make it work.

mikeiscole
05-23-2017, 08:15 PM
Top mount setups can be very different. That's why you don't see many IC kits, unless it's an entire turbo upgrade kit from Full Race or something.

Just get any FMIC kit for your car, but you will need to either make a custom hotpipe, or hack up the one that comes with it and make it work.

ah, true that. thats what i figured what i'd have to do. whelp guess time to get the ole grinder out haha

roninwon
05-23-2017, 08:17 PM
I wouldn't mind buying the cxracing piping if they just offered the piping for top mount with greddy style intake.

mikeiscole
05-23-2017, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't mind buying the cxracing piping if they just offered the piping for top mount with greddy style intake.

I'm just running the stock intake mani. And I heard their bovs they come with are junk and a half. So I'll run a hks instead.

roninwon
05-24-2017, 06:13 AM
I'm just running the stock intake mani. And I heard their bovs they come with are junk and a half. So I'll run a hks instead.

I wouldn't run any BOV that isn't a super reputable brand.

mikeiscole
05-24-2017, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't run any BOV that isn't a super reputable brand.

Otherwise it's going to be nothing but boost leak and headaches eh?