PDA

View Full Version : S13 SR20 Upper oil pan bolts sizes/length????????

BRAIN_Z33
02-16-2017, 02:37 PM
So its been almost 3 years since ive tooken apart my upper oil pan. Took numerous pictures and to the sequence, bolt size and thread pitch etc. But since then i have moved homes loss bolts and lost my phone that had all my pics and info.

Have searched webs and forms but all i have found is metric size for socket but not lengths. Iirc there were a couple different lengths. Im trying to figure them out and in which hole they goin.

If anyone has any info please share. Thank you

lewisfk
02-16-2017, 05:04 PM
Mazworx bolt kit for $89.00

Juan@Fontananissan
02-16-2017, 05:59 PM
PM Sent, complete set of bolts is cheap.

RalliartRsX
02-16-2017, 06:17 PM
Guys, he asked what are the bolt size, not to buy a set of bolts. Buying a set of bolts leaves him $80-$100 less in the pocket and no where closer to what he needs............

I am taking apart a VE either later tonight. Hopefully the bolts are the same. If not, I will take a quick peak at the FSM and check back

Juan@Fontananissan
02-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Guys, he asked what are the bolt size, not to buy a set of bolts. Buying a set of bolts leaves him $80-$100 less in the pocket and no where closer to what he needs............

I am taking apart a VE either later tonight. Hopefully the bolts are the same. If not, I will take a quick peak at the FSM and check back

I know hardware store prices, it's a better deal (and easier) to buy them from me. lower oil pan bolts are under $25 for the full set.

if you want thread pitch they are all M8X1.25 sizes with the exception of the two nuts in the very back those are M6X1.00

RalliartRsX
02-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Juan, that is NOT the question he asked...........

The bolts themselves have 3 different lengths. The OP is asking which bolts go where, not sell him some bolts..........Geeees! Atleast try to help the guy out

I am looking at the FSM now and although they do not show actual lengths, there are three different lengths plus 1 nut.

Juan@Fontananissan
02-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Juan, that is NOT the question he asked...........

The bolts themselves have 3 different lengths. The OP is asking which bolts go where, not sell him some bolts..........Geeees! Atleast try to help the guy out

I am looking at the FSM now and although they do not show actual lengths, there are three different lengths plus 1 nut.

well reading comprehension just got the best of me lol my bad.

see attached picture,

Triangle = Shortest bolts
Star = Medium Length Bolts
Circle = Two Longest bolts (should be obvious)
X = Nuts & Washers.

RalliartRsX
02-16-2017, 06:30 PM

see attached picture,

X = Nuts & Washers.

Now we talking Juan! :kiss:

Now, the OP can buy a set from you and also know where they all go :). Good info Juan!

MADE
04-27-2019, 04:41 PM

see attached picture,

X = Nuts & Washers.

Does anyone know or have this attachment? I had it but my phone reach storage capaitcy so I moved or possibly delete the file.

Maori
03-29-2020, 04:28 AM

see attached picture,

X = Nuts & Washers.

Does anyone have this photo?