PDA

View Full Version : questions about AEM EMS4

doridoridori
01-28-2017, 08:41 PM
I purchased a wiring specialties harness from someone I was told it was wired for a stock ecu, come to find out it's wired up for a AEM EMS4. With that being said i'm at a crossroads of either keeping the harness getting the EMS4 or selling it and getting something for a stock ecu. I may consider the EMS4, I was doing some searching online and couldn't find what I was looking for. Is there anyone here running the EMS4? also are there any base tunes just to get it started then fine tuned later on? I did some google searches and on here as well but couldn't find what I was looking for. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Kingtal0n
01-28-2017, 09:01 PM
AEM Is a great platform, but it will take you hundreds of hours to fully learn its capabilities if you don't have prior knowledge of combustion engine tuning configurations, such as trigger wheel data interpretation and injector phasing.

doridoridori
01-28-2017, 09:11 PM
AEM Is a great platform, but it will take you hundreds of hours to fully learn its capabilities if you don't have prior knowledge of combustion engine tuning configurations, such as trigger wheel data interpretation and injector phasing.

roger that, well if i go this route i will definitely have a professional tuner tune it and not me learn on it