PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Interior for a Coupe

Agent_S13
10-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Update:

Still looking for interior pieces but will pay $20 shipped for the following:

Door Panel pieces for a black or dark grey manual window/lock door panel:

Oh Sh!t bar on passenger side (dark grey/black wanted.... got a brown one when I bought panels)
Manual window handles (to open/close the window, preferably not faded)
Cup to close the door/Acts like a handle (Its the only piece in the manual door --- close to where the power windows would be in the armrest part of the door panel)

I'd like all of these pieces in dark grey or black (they're both very close in color)

You can see my price above, I only need those pieces. Yeah its odd but if anyone is willing to sell those pieces w/out the door panels, please let me know.

I can pick up if you're in the bay area or can send paypal as payment if you ship them out to me.

Thanks!

Still looking for a dash (non-HUD) and not cracked of the same color and roof liner (w/ sun visors, dome light, and rear view mirro but w/out sunroof) as well.

I've only got the following to trade (but I do have money to pay if a trade can't be worked out). I do have a price in "( )" in case anyone wants to buy this stuff

1) 240sx swaybars, no brackets -- (Free, just pay shipping or come pick up)
2) S14 Driveshaft -- Says '95 240sx on it' ($50)
3) S13 Open Diff -- 130 k miles on it with S14 rear cover, should fit on any S14 w/ no problems, 6-bolt btw ($50)

Will have brown interior panels in immaculate condition to trade once I swap my old interior out.

Any questions, PM me or send e-mail to "[email protected]". Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe

yoshidaex
10-07-2004, 06:02 PM
i can help youout with some parts. email me at [email protected] for pics or info.