PDA

View Full Version : Need advice..rb25..fuel cell..fuel pump..

skypwr240
12-16-2016, 04:55 PM
I haven't been on here in awhile, I'm wanting to get my car running this winter so I can drive it to my brother-in-law's shop(8 miles country road) and work on some of the body work. I have a rb25, it ran fine before we took out the gas tank. I have a fuel cell but need to get a fuel pump, filter and some fuel lines. I'm on a very limited budget and don't want to buy all cheap parts but I need to buy the most reliable parts for the money, If money wasn't an issue I'd just get the A1000 and call it a day. I've been leaning toward the Bocsh 044 and fuel line kit from summit racing. Do I have any options of mounting a pump inside or do I have to go external with a cell? I was thinking about getting the walbro but its seems the bocsh is a better pump? I've done some searching but most were dealing with stock gas tank. My goal is just to get the car running for now but I do want to hit that my 450-500hp goal down the road so I'll probably just get a second fuel pump then. Thanks for any help you can send my way.