PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Applied Force Performance?

Taffy
10-06-2004, 05:18 AM
I sold some parts to Joe Miller who is part owner of Applied Force Performance, and he never paid me. The total is $1042.65.

I was doing business with him/them for a little while, and they never paid for the last shipment. This is over 5 months ago.

Here is their contact info:

Joe Miller
Applied Force Performance
18 E Franklin St
Hagerstown, MD 21740

Can anyone in the Maryland area help me out?

Thanks!

Brian W.
10-06-2004, 10:48 AM
ive never even heard of this place. What do they do and where in MD are they located?

ONEBAD240
10-06-2004, 11:09 AM
I know exactly were that shop is and it about 10 min from my house. Sure i will help you out jsut post back telling me what you need done.

aandrave
11-18-2004, 10:37 PM
They are nice and good. They worked on my friends car. I've talked to some guys that had their cars done there. Everyone seems to like him.
Maybe next time you'll get him to pay you before you send the stuff out.
consider it an expensive lesson learned.

ghostuss
11-18-2004, 10:54 PM
If you do business you will know this happens a lot in business. As you build a certain relationship with the big buyers, you don't always ask for payment up front. It is a certain way to make sales for urself, of course it's risky but that is the way if you want to sell big.

mrmephistopheles
11-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Zilvia is not a grievance forum. Take up your complaints with local authorities or the seller/buyer.

andrave: wtf, man? You couldn't stand being pinked so you decided to register another username? Bad move. You're now banned for a month, and your 'aandrave' account is permabanned.