PDA

View Full Version : Cooling and Hesitation

NismoSkylineR34
09-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Well my car has been overheating lately after about 15 minutes of driving the car will start to overheat now i just put in a new water pump and thermostat no smoke at all and no coolant in my oil so im guessing my headgasket is fine. Im going to get it pressure flushed and bleed at a radiator shop just in case its clogged somewhere anyone know what it MIGHT be...

and my car has a serious hesitation problem after a couple minutes of driving its becomes almost impossible to drive because when i give it gas there is not response at all and the car seems like it wants to die and also my cd player turns on and off i disconected my positive terminal on my battery thinkling it might be my allternatior but it was fine. any ideas of what it might be thanks alot.

Pepperoni
09-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Search... everyone has these problems. Check your timing; your timing can both get you to overheat and cause hesitation. Oh and is this for the KA?

monkeyspeed
09-29-2004, 11:48 AM
check for air bubbles in the coolant system...common problem....

NismoSkylineR34
09-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Well lets see the hesitation and loss of power problem was my battery was toast had a dead cell...problem solved..and the cooling thing i took my car to my friends shop and the are presure flushing the whole system well see if it works...thanks for all the responses