PDA

View Full Version : WTB SR20Det wire harness

C10Hakosuka
05-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately the motor I bought has the wires cut a tad bit too far. Any chance anybody has a wire harness for sale for a red top sr20det that will be good to go into a 89 240sx hatch? We can pick it up ASAP anytime tonight, tomorrow or Tuesday and the rest of the week at night and of course the weekend.

kruked
05-30-2016, 08:11 PM
I have one that hasn't been converted to USDM yet. It is 97% complete. Missing a couple of plugs that aren't necessary.

Harness will have to be shipped. $75 shipped if interested

C10Hakosuka
05-30-2016, 11:06 PM
I have one that hasn't been converted to USDM yet. It is 97% complete. Missing a couple of plugs that aren't necessary.

Harness will have to be shipped. $75 shipped if interested

Where are you located? Definitely need it by Tuesday night since I'll need to get to work on Wednesday.

racer98
05-31-2016, 12:09 AM
I hope you're not planning to dd this car in so.cal ? and espcially where you live as well OPD and that area has been notorious for ref tickets.

rawgarage
05-31-2016, 01:07 AM
Sheesh I hope this is track only

kruked
05-31-2016, 04:16 AM
Where are you located? Definitely need it by Tuesday night since I'll need to get to work on Wednesday.

...Florida.

C10Hakosuka
05-31-2016, 10:09 AM
I hope you're not planning to dd this car in so.cal ? and espcially where you live as well OPD and that area has been notorious for ref tickets.

Unfortunately yes.. I know it's very VERY sketchy but hopefully having a stock, side mount and an extremely quiet exhaust will help with that. I've run around with obnoxious blast pipes with a terrible motor and no officers have pulled me over before. As long as I don't drive like a complete idiot I'm crossing my fingers they have no reason to pull me over. I've seen people run around with front mounts and that itself is just pushing it to the max.