PDA

View Full Version : Pbm/suspension questions.

jared420sx
03-28-2016, 04:27 PM
I'm in the process of upgrading my whole suspension. Im going mostly pbm and had a few questions about some of their parts and if they are right for my goals. I have extended flca, toe rod, ruca, tension-rod, traction rod, bws coils, and plan on tie tods and rlca.

1: using their tierods without a modified knuckle but using a extended flca would i have to run a z33 inner or could i use a longer one without problems incase i upgrade to a modified knuckle and any inner suggestions aswell.

2:do the pbm rlca require any other supporting parts to install.

3:would a angle kit help me when being slammed not trying to drift it so just wondering if it would help w steering or something.

4: i'm trying to go very low and was wondering if there was any other things i should worry ab, take into consideration or suggestions on parts.

jared420sx
03-28-2016, 05:11 PM
I found everything out someone can delete this if its useless lmao.

jared420sx
03-28-2016, 07:15 PM
1: using drop otr like the pbm are not very ergonomical if youre not trying to make your car into a crazy drift car with 3in extended flca. You have to drill your knuckle when using these aswell so the choice is yours. Best option is using stock otr and getting a longer inner tierod like the s14 one available from pbm.

2: you do not need any supporting mods for the pbm rlca

3:a angle kit would help when being lowered to bring the steering back to a more normal feel. Knuckles, flca, tie rod and tension rod will do you good.

Hope this helps anyone.

Jlacs
04-03-2016, 11:41 AM
thanks for the info. Helped me with my questions