PDA

View Full Version : lake berryessa

MEisGQ
09-16-2004, 11:29 PM
just wonderin if anyone has been up to and past lake berryessa from the winters side and over to napa through the mountain pass... crazy ass twists and turns... its narrow up there and dangerous with some occasional traffic... so just wonderin if anyone has been crazy enough to try something up there... I dont do any sort of drifting cuz i dont want my car to fall apart but im curious as to what you guys would do... no hate, bored and had this on my mind.

kingsol
09-16-2004, 11:54 PM
yeah, i've been up there a couple of times... fun roads :rawk:

NZO
09-17-2004, 03:01 AM
It would probably be better if you deleted this and came out to meets to talk about this instead, there are a bunch of us in Davis.

nightwalker
09-18-2004, 03:07 AM
why would anyone drive around a lake? You can DIE if you drive up there and fall off! No one is that stupid! That's why no one goes there. Everyone knows you should just race with all your friends on Sunrise Ave in Rancho Cordova. No cliffs. :rawk:

fliprayzin240sx
09-18-2004, 11:57 AM
SHuddup...dont have to be blowing up my spots!!! Its a nice drive...jes dont go out there on th wkends day time cuz theres hella traffic. Nite time, beware of deer!!! =p

MEisGQ
09-18-2004, 06:02 PM
my bad for not comin out to the meets... i just have things to do that are higher up on the priority list... but yea, I would delete this post but it wont let me...sooo... if any kids wanna try 'driftin' off the side of a mountain and DIE in a great inferno... then by all means...

DRO916
09-20-2004, 12:00 PM
49?