PDA

View Full Version : Need help asap. RB25DET running super rich no idle

benslidin
02-27-2016, 11:47 PM
Hey guys I have been dealing this this issue for some time replaced a lot of parts and tried different things.

I need some ideas!!!

Ok RB25DET s13 240sx

RS ENTHALPY TUNED ECU. test on 3 other cars with same set up..

750cc injectors cleaned and flow tested by RC fuel injection. All perfect

Jec z32 maf unplug car doesn't run.

AEm 320 fuel pump car idles with pump off. Turn pump in idles very rich then shuts off...

AEM regulator 40psi

Freddy intake manifold with iacv routed

Mid mount inter cooler no leaks

New 300zx o2 sensor no change.

AEM wideband 10 afr

Let car idle with fuel pump off runs smooth unplug tps nothing happens

.50 a/r turbo

Please I need ideas. Or if anyone in southern CA wants to check it out

Trying to hit round one top drift.

benslidin
02-29-2016, 11:10 PM
Wow surprised nobody has anything.

CompleteXen
02-29-2016, 11:17 PM
Have you checked the timing?

benslidin
03-01-2016, 09:36 PM
Ok everyone. All the people and shops I have had try and figure it out. McKinney Motorsports got it.

These guys are super cool and no what they are talking about. I don't usually have issues with cars I can't figure out but if I do again I will go to them hands down. Didn't even take the car off the trailer. ECU was going crazy because some how it was getting 2 signals for fuel. And some how the motor was running on fumes with pump off. Also the signal wire (orange) ignition wire on my wiring specialties harness wasn't sending a correct signal some how. We required that and got it to work.

McKinney Motorsport. In SoCal all day.

tfgohaie
03-02-2016, 06:14 AM
All the people and shops I have had try and figure it out. McKinney Motorsports got it.http://t.im/123ob

CompleteXen
03-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Ok everyone. All the people and shops I have had try and figure it out. McKinney Motorsports got it.

These guys are super cool and no what they are talking about. I don't usually have issues with cars I can't figure out but if I do again I will go to them hands down. Didn't even take the car off the trailer. ECU was going crazy because some how it was getting 2 signals for fuel. And some how the motor was running on fumes with pump off. Also the signal wire (orange) ignition wire on my wiring specialties harness wasn't sending a correct signal some how. We required that and got it to work.

McKinney Motorsport. In SoCal all day.

They know their shit, they've been doing this for a long time. Glad you got it figured out.