PDA

View Full Version : electrical issues regarding a S13 240sx hatch 91

tony240silvia
02-17-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm posting this thread because I seem to have no power coming out of the fuse panel on the driver side footwell it seems to come on every once in awhile I just got done doing a sr20 swap. the dash, interior lights ,stereo and headlights work but the headlight motors are not working the do not pop up I have no interior lights or accessories I had once touched the battery terminals backwards for just an instant and the car was low at one point and grinded off some of the wires to the front wheel wells but they were repaired. the car does start up and runs. the fuel pump works and the car runs properly but I have no interior accessories as so the stereo headlamps seat belts or dash lights. some of the dash lights to come on like the battery and the clock but I can't see the numbers on the clock I do have a brand new battery and it did work prior to me touching the terminals also the tack and speedometer did work prior to me being too low and brazing the harnesses underneath the foot wheels so any answers about that as well would definitely possibly help I don't know if I shorted the speed sensors or what but I also think I may have blown my cluster any help would be appreciated thanks I'm more than willing to give more detailed information if needed to help my situation thanks again!

iJDM
02-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Well.... since you touched your + and - cables together I would start by checking every single fuse in the car if you haven't already.

Check this first and report back with your findings.

tony240silvia
02-17-2016, 07:05 PM
I've checked every fuse I have know to be possible but in fear that I may be missing something . I understand this could be a ground issue but I'm just baffled that when I was driving it it all randomly came on other than my cluster . Ac , heat ,interior lights , head lights popped up , stereo came on . The car isn't driving daily it's garage kept so it has only came on once wile doing a wake up run because it being cold up here .

tony240silvia
02-17-2016, 07:06 PM
Thank you for responding