PDA

View Full Version : spotted : sil80 rutgers NJ college ave

aznpoopy
09-13-2004, 07:37 AM
saw a metallic grey sil80 coming out of the parking deck on college ave on friday night. just curious if it was anyone on here. besides kid zelda.

Powashiftin
09-13-2004, 11:10 PM
I've seen one parked at Livingston all the time.

Who here at RU has a 240?

whooha1217
10-17-2004, 10:36 AM
it's my friend!!! if it's the blue one you talking about

aznpoopy
10-18-2004, 02:30 AM
mmm it was dark so i didn't see the color. it was a dark color though. man, that was a while ago... hehe.

whooha1217
10-18-2004, 01:01 PM
yeah, it's dark blue, he live in livingston....

aznpoopy
10-18-2004, 03:23 PM
tell him it's nice!

iirc it was actually painted. that's a rare thing. i've only seen two... your friends, and a coupe i happened to meet browsing a junkyard (he was also there looking for parts).

i wonder if those kids who are always on the busch campus initialD machine would recognize his car (or my car for that matter). does he get keyed alot?

sidethought : i love it when they win a race in initial D and start talking about the handling characteristics of certain cars, saying initial D is realistic. lol... :rolleyes:

S13Dreamer
10-20-2004, 05:24 PM
tell him it's nice!

iirc it was actually painted. that's a rare thing. i've only seen two... your friends, and a coupe i happened to meet browsing a junkyard (he was also there looking for parts).

i wonder if those kids who are always on the busch campus initialD machine would recognize his car (or my car for that matter). does he get keyed alot?

sidethought : i love it when they win a race in initial D and start talking about the handling characteristics of certain cars, saying initial D is realistic. lol... :rolleyes:

sup poopy..i maybe the owner of the sil-80 that you may have seen on college ave during the summer...what campus you on?? last year my car was always on livingston...not this year...now driving my other car...probably the only modded CR-V on rutgers...cause the s13 is the process of an SR swap...we should meet up one day and talk about the handling characteristics of Initial D...how to heel toe and stuff...cause a pedal mashing game is quite the challenge...haha...you ever go to Drift Out Wednesday?? I'm usually there at every event...we can meet up if ya want...

whooha1217
10-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Toby... we know this guy... he is from holmdel too. same grade as my older cousin....

supers0nic
11-27-2004, 01:53 AM
whoa silvia drivers playing initial d?? whaat! hehe and you guys are in the area.... i live in east brunswick, maybe we can have a meet at busch n play some initial d (i can reaaaly teach you guys the game, almost all my records on the machines are #1 lol) n we can also stand around n look at eachothers cars hehe

Kid Zelda
11-27-2004, 01:16 PM
besides kid zelda.

:) .... nice