PDA

View Full Version : Help, Need Rotors URGENTLY

nissan_drifter
09-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey all, Ive got a 1998 240sx w/o ABS and its not an SE, and all four of my rotors are warped, also all four corners have glazed pads,if you have rotors and pads with life in them that are in good condition, i.e. no warping/hot spots and if you have pads that you want to sell, drop me a line here or IM me at ProjectVT1, the sooner the better... Also, if you are in SOCAL and could help me install these parts I would be willing to pay, not as much as a full on shop, because Im trying to avoid that, being a full time student, part time bike-mechanic and all, but its a nice quiet suburban neighborhood in the hills and could make for a day trip, or perhaps I could drive out, anywho, I need these parts very quickly! Thanx

dct223
09-10-2004, 02:21 AM
i have 4 lug rotors from my 95... it has ABS but i beleive they will still be okay for a non abs car... let me know ill sell for 20 bucks shipped for the fronts (rears i already sold)

Davis
[email protected]

ghostuss
09-10-2004, 03:30 AM
i have some 4lug non abs rotors off a 96 240sx. If you want pick them up it will be $20. Also have some brand new z32 brembo blank ones predrilled 4lugs for $40 if you want them in cause you want to go for z32 brake conversion. I live in san francisco. Near SFSU. Drop me a PM with a number or something.

nissan_drifter
09-10-2004, 09:49 AM
ghostuss, dct223, just maikng sure, but these rotors are heat spot free and arent warped? if this is true than I will buy and have you ship them, Ill pay whatever you want to ship

dct223
09-10-2004, 03:14 PM
i had no probs when i had them on my car, no vibration stopping, and majority of the miles were driven by a women as a daily commuter with normal wear from break pads... small outter lip on the rotors, only thing wrong is a lil wear on the back side due to the wear indicator thing... not trying to sell u something u wouldnt be happy with, just wanna help u out =D'

ill take some pics later today let me know ur e-mail and ill send em right away.

Davis
[email protected]

nissan_drifter
09-10-2004, 04:57 PM
my e-mail is [email protected]

nissan_drifter
09-11-2004, 01:48 AM
alright, I just got all new parts and had it all installed, so thanx anyways guys