PDA

View Full Version : S13 Silvia hood+fender+Brick

Kaiba
11-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Got in a fender bender and fucked up my silvia front. Crying. I need OEM drivers side Brick headlamp, OEM corners, and an s13 silvia hood of whatever kind. Willing to buy full pairs/sets if they're really good parts.

Please hit me up if you got the parts, or know somebody that can hook me up. I'm to there area, and my car looks like a turd, and I need to make her pretty again.

Located in BC, Canada. Coquitlam/Tri-Cities specifically.

sileightydude
04-06-2016, 09:52 PM
do you still need parts? i have full silvia front end. send me price to buy full set for you and we can work out deal for price + shipping. im willing to sell at loss to help you.

they are are in great condition being stored in basement till i can sell. let me know, thanks.

Kaiba
04-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Definitely don't need a whole front end. At most a hood and the headlights + corners, if they're all OEM stuff. I pm'd ya.

KracyLegz
04-07-2016, 02:44 AM
I'm in need of the passenger side fender, bumper, and passenger headlight Maybe we can work a deal out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaiba
04-07-2016, 03:01 AM
What'd you have in mind? I plan on keeping my bumper and fenders. But the US passenger side brick I guess I could sell by itself, along with the oem signal corner. Both are still in great condition. I may be interested in part trades as well.

Gamma
04-20-2016, 12:13 PM
Dang Kaiba, my old silvia front got destroyed, lol. Hope your alright

Kaiba
04-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Thanks man. It wasn't all that bad, at least the fenders are still okay, lol.