PDA

View Full Version : wtb ka24de s13 coupe 5 speed

jeremyuhh
09-22-2015, 10:28 AM
already got one.

kruked
09-22-2015, 05:24 PM
swapped ka24de is fine, as long as there is proof

Is the manual transmission shifter sticking up through the trans tunnel proof enough?

Sorry, I had to.

jeremyuhh
09-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Is the manual transmission shifter sticking up through the trans tunnel proof enough?

Sorry, I had to.

wtf does that have to do with proof if the engine was swapped? i didnt say auto to manual swap. I want to see receipts/proof if a KA24E was swapped with a KA24DE.

jeremyuhh
09-24-2015, 09:25 AM
bump, still looking for one.

kruked
09-24-2015, 10:22 AM
has to be manual

Here you state that it has to be a manual.
95% of swaps include a manual trans. Meaning that very few swap from manual to auto.

And maybe if you used some punctuation marks, I could've interpreted your sentences better.

wtf does that have to do with proof if the engine was swapped? i didnt say auto to manual swap. I want to see receipts/proof if a KA24E was swapped with a KA24DE.

If you want proof that a SOHC was swapped w/ a DOHC, look at that damn title, or the 4 Vin plates on the chassis, and then look at the engine. Or ask the damn seller. It's pretty hard to cover up a SOHC/DOHC swap.

jeremyuhh
09-24-2015, 10:37 AM
Here you state that it has to be a manual.
95% of swaps include a manual trans. Meaning that very few swap from manual to auto.

And maybe if you used some punctuation marks, I could've interpreted your sentences better.

If you want proof that a SOHC was swapped w/ a DOHC, look at that damn title, or the 4 Vin plates on the chassis, and then look at the engine. Or ask the damn seller. It's pretty hard to cover up a SOHC/DOHC swap.

i want proof/receipts to see how they did it or who did it. not because i need to know that it was a SOHC to a DOHC? wtf? its pretty obvious if 89-90 240sx has a ka24de, you'll know it was swapped. no shit i can check the title or vin. so many fucking kids on craigslist cant show proof or documentation of how or who did the swap. i get told it was done by a shop, unknown miles. That its a perfect healthy motor and it runs but looks like shit and has problems firing up. i dont want to purchase a car that i nor the seller knows nothing about.

jeremyuhh
09-26-2015, 02:40 PM
Bump. Still looking n