PDA

View Full Version : turn signal issue..

Javi802
09-09-2015, 11:05 AM
So my passenger side front and side turn signals were out for the longest time due to bad bulbs..

Finally replaced the bulbs and now when ever I turn my lights on, all of the turn signals stay illuminated. Passenger and driver side

And when ever I put my passenger turn signal on, they all blink at the same time as well as my cluster light. Lol

Any ideas on what I need to check would be helpful

Javi802
09-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Anybody? I can't drive home from work tonight with all of my lights being on.lol

Forgot to add. My driver side headlight is dead.

FaLKoN240
09-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Check your fender wells to see if your turns are grounded out.

Could have a melted bulb. Check all of them.

Javi802
10-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Ok. Can somebody please help me out here...

Still having the same issue, but now worse

Neither of my headlights are working now (drivers side has been out). Windshield wipers arent either.

Thing is, sometimes my passenger light will come on as well as the wipers working, but after a minute they will no longer working.

Windshield wipers will move very slowly and just stop a quarter of the way up. And sometimes, if i turn the light switch on, the wipers will complete their cycle.

I also notice that when i try and turn the lights on, the left turn signal light on the gauge cluster will turn on, very dim. And will slowly fade until its no longer on.

I did notice that when i put the hazards on, my ACC relay (in relay box under air filter) starts clicking.

Nothing else isnt not working. All of my gauges work, my radio works, interior light works.

Im kind of lost as to what it could be.

And im not lowered. I checked my harness (somewhat) and dont see any cut/exposed wiring.

This all has happened out of no where

kruked
10-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Sounds like one wire got too hot, melted the coating and in the process, melted other wires.
Time to rip some shit apart and check your wire harnesses.