PDA

View Full Version : my s14 swap,,,,01 pathfinder vq35 swap in a s14,s13

justin240s14
07-07-2015, 04:16 PM
I have a 1995 240sx s14 that im wanting to do the vq35 swap....
I have a 2001 pathfinder 2wd with a vq35 that i got a for free since it was totaled out only thing thats still good on this pathfinder is the motor trans and ecu....
Ok here is what i got , i have the s14 ecu harness and ecu pinout and wire colors and function of the wire...which i have posted a pic of it....

Heres my problem at the moment ...
I can not find the 2001 pathfinder 2wd vq35 ecu harness with pinout and wire colors and function of the wire....

Like the s14 pic of the ecu harness and pinout and wire color and function of the wire,,, i need hlp finding the 01 pathfinder 2wd ecu harness with pinout of wire color and function...

I have called nissan parts and service department and talked to the head of the departments
And all they can say they dont have any info like that......

Also im gonna need the ecu flashed so the chip program for the igntion side of the ecu will work with my stock s14 igntion......which is also why i need the 01 pathfinder 2wd ecu harness and pinout and wire color and fuction of wire.....
So anyone know a good tuner shop that can flash the ecu of the program and not charge more than 150 dollars since nissan flashes a ecu for 108....dont need no extra tunes or any its a stock vq35 non turbo...for now..lol