PDA

View Full Version : Rb25 s13 wont fire up

cynxe
06-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Just got my wiring specialties harness today for my rb25, and got everything all plugged in, i have fuel and spark and definitely good compression. I have an aftermarket adjustable regulator but its ebay, it reads 15psi and 20psi and sometimes itll spike 30psi, and wont adjust no matter what i change. I pulled off the cas and turned it and the injectors all fired, i turned it a whole lot. Went and turned it over and it fired up for a second then died. Im confused, ive been working on this forever and this is my only issue. Please help

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dbeiler
06-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Throw that fuel regulator in the trash. Use the stock RB fuel rail regulator. Hook up a functional fuel pressure gauge to verify adequate fuel pressure.

Are your fuel lines switched? Line coming off the fuel filter should be connected to the aft part of the fuel rail.

cynxe
06-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Throw that fuel regulator in the trash. Use the stock RB fuel rail regulator. Hook up a functional fuel pressure gauge to verify adequate fuel pressure.

Are your fuel lines switched? Line coming off the fuel filter should be connected to the aft part of the fuel rail.
What do you mean by aft? Whats aft?

cynxe
06-26-2015, 05:32 PM

They are not hooked up backwards. Im putting the stock regulator back on and im getting new spark plugs but idk what to get