Specs:
- S13 red top SR20DET
- Gt2871 turbo
- DW 550cc injectors
- Aeromotive FPR
- Walbro 255
- Z32 MAF
- RS Enthalpy tune

The story is this engine has slowly been giving me problems ever since I replaced the turbo, installed the new injectors and got a retune. At first it ran fine, then I started to loose boost. Then it started to run like a PITA. on a cold start it starts off leaned out, then as the engine warms up it quickly gets richer and richer til my wideband stays pegged at 10.0. If you rev it up it will lean out a little and then richer up again as rpm drops, but it drove okay minus the lack of boost. I found out the exhaust manifold gasket was leaking and I ended up deciding to do a head gasket job and new head studs, resurfaced the head and did valve stem seals all at the same time. When I got it back together and drove it, it does the same exact thing as before at idle, except now I have boost. When I spool 5 psi it leans to 14 - 15. At WOT at 8 PSI it's scary, pegged at 17. I was running 12 PSI before with no issue.

I adjusted fuel pressure, played around with ignition timing, double checked my cam timing, replaced spark plugs and even replaced the CAS and MAF. Nothing has worked so far.

Any input is helpful, this thing has me banging my head for the past month.

Croustibat
05-05-2015, 03:40 AM
fuel pump / FPR / fuel filter have a problem, or boost leak somewhere.

If you have a BOV, bin it.