PDA

View Full Version : greddy turbo timer and apexi safc install?

nd240sx3
08-12-2004, 04:58 PM
ok well i am completly lost in these installs the timer shouldnt be this hard i can figute out what wires go where so if someone has that info for a 91 s13 i would gratlt appreciate it and also the apexi safc i got 2 different diagrams and i cant figure them out either i know what color wires are suposed to hook too , but i am confused on where they go on the ecu like there is the

apexi harness funtion ka wire harness
red power black/white strip
brown ground black
black ground black
green rpm yellow/red strip
gray throttle white
yellow air flow output white
white air flow input white
now this confuses me very much cause on the other digram of the ecu theres one sot for the air flow but 2 wires are for in and out so what do i do with them ?theres 1 ground option on ecu diagram but 2 on apexi and then what wire is for the knock sensor on the ecu for 91 s13 so i hope someone can help thanx

speeddreamz
08-12-2004, 07:06 PM
ok well i am completly lost in these installs the timer shouldnt be this hard i can figute out what wires go where so if someone has that info for a 91 s13 i would gratlt appreciate it and also the apexi safc i got 2 different diagrams and i cant figure them out either i know what color wires are suposed to hook too , but i am confused on where they go on the ecu like there is the

apexi harness funtion ka wire harness
red power black/white strip
brown ground black
black ground black
green rpm yellow/red strip
gray throttle white
yellow air flow output white
white air flow input white
now this confuses me very much cause on the other digram of the ecu theres one sot for the air flow but 2 wires are for in and out so what do i do with them ?theres 1 ground option on ecu diagram but 2 on apexi and then what wire is for the knock sensor on the ecu for 91 s13 so i hope someone can help thanx

I would consult a fsm for your particular yr. The Japanese model s-afc probably won't have your ecu/motor pinout, but the US S-AFC 2 might. Eitther way, a FSM would be very helpful, the airflow output goes on the wire going into the ecu. the airflow imput goes into your s-afc. Everything else you can just splice into ecu wires. Use a wire stripper, pull away some of the rubber exposing the wire. Cut a little rubber off the wire, wrap it with the wire to splice , solder and then wrap with tape. don't just use wire colors, make sure you get the pinout diagrams.

speeddreamz
08-12-2004, 07:07 PM
www.zeroyon.com has all the fsm's pretty much. look in the tech section.