PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Mini-meet, Sat Aug 14th...

hurleyboi514
08-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Me and Nathan (jamesC89X) are gonna meet up at Victory Lanes Karting on saturday around 12 to do some karting and hang out... if anyone would like to come, just be there. im not promising a big turn out, but it'd be nice to meet a few new people... anyways, here are directions. see ya there...

Victory Lane Karting is located in Charlotte NC at the intersection of I-85 and I-77. Get onto I-85 and take exit #39, Statesville Avenue. At the top of the exit ramp you will turn (North-Right) or (South-Left) Heading towards Statesville Avenue. At the next stoplight you will turn Right (see a Pilot Truck Stop on your right), which is Tipton Drive and follow this road until you see the Interchange Business Park. You will see a big fenced in area, but drive around the cul de sac to the front of the building and you can not miss us! We can't wait to RACE ya!

If you have any questions, please call (704)377-FAST or send e-mail to [email protected] and we will be happy to advise you!

Steeles
08-13-2004, 08:32 AM
damn i'd like to go but Im gonna be trying to get my car mobile again. plus theres a carolina nissans meet in greensboro that day too. (dont know what they are planning to do other than meet and hang out though....)

sykikchimp
08-13-2004, 12:34 PM
I would go, but the Korn concert is this weekend.. I've had tickets for about 3 months. lol

elevator
08-14-2004, 02:28 AM
Any of you Charlateans go to that lame drift event at CMS a couple of weeks ago? I hope that isn't the best that Charlotte has to offer. That was pathetic! We were in Charlotte for the bulk of the summer. Jr was bored to tears. He did hook up wit a few buds from HS and they are now drift rookies with 240s and Sileighties.

sykikchimp
08-14-2004, 09:15 AM
what is CMS?

elevator
08-14-2004, 10:34 PM
what is CMS?
Charlotte Motor Speedway....I just never got used to calling it Lowe's Motor Speedway.