PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of your Kouki and help me end the 97-98 Kouki hunt, WTB shell or running

TwelveAM
04-27-2015, 08:18 PM
Just like the majority of people I've seen post up trying to find a kouki to drift and beat the fuck out of and rattle can or throw on ugly ass kits on these cars, I'm looking for one as a keeper/weekend car. Sure the hunt may be tough but, they're out there and the WTB section has surely given me some good luck before in scoring some great deals.

Anyways, I'm located around the LAX area, seeking an SE model only. Yes, I want a sunroof. Awesome Cali weather, pop/slide that baby open and enjoy the breeze followed by 5lug, VLSD, fogs/lip, mudflaps, etc. Only looking for BLACK or SILVER MOSS (needle in a hay sack). Auto or Stick it doesn't matter not picky as I plan to keep it stock, and if a shell what does it matter as long as it's in tact and rolling. Must be clean title, I don't want a halfassed repaired car with shitty body lines, and FUCK NO on conversions.

Price? Reasonable drift tax is fine, yes we all know they're rare and highly sought for blah blah blah but be reasonable in pricing. Been trying to see what I keep as a final S Chassis as I've gone through 9 already and currently have a two tone coupe which I can't make up my mind if to keep or find my dream S14.

PM me or text me at 323-678-five-five-four-five. Willing to drive to any surrounding CA states.

Hoonin'
04-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Lol too bad your not in Canada, I have exactly what your looking for, Silver Moss w/ LE instead of SE. I might be selling mine, not that you'd be interested in buying it from 2k miles away lol.

TwelveAM
04-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Lol too bad your not in Canada, I have exactly what your looking for, Silver Moss w/ LE instead of SE. I might be selling mine, not that you'd be interested in buying it from 2k miles away lol.
You never know ;) lol shoot me some pics if it's not much of a bother.

See what I mean, Zilvia WTB section coming through. Good looking out guys, keep them coming! I know someone can make me a happy camper and sending their clean leftover shell to a happy home.

.....:picardfp: for passing on Crimson's shell like 2 months back.

Hoonin'
04-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Lol, I want to sell it to buy a cummins, but I know how rare it is. It needs a rocker job tho. I'll get some pictures anyways for when I list it local. Best part is that it only has 86.3k miles or (138,900km) original, and a 3 inch stack of service records lol. I bought it off the original owner.

Hoonin'
04-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Well, I guess you said you wanted to see it, here you go! Enjoy!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/oshawa-durham-region/rare-1997-nissan-240sx-le/1068173676?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

TwelveAM
05-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Car looks beautiful

Any clean shells out there??

TwelveAM
05-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Bump this up again, willing to take a zenki white or black at this point as long as it's SE.