PDA

View Full Version : 240 deditcation autox in Louisiana

nismo180s
08-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Were having a autox dedicated to 240's and the layout is especially made for RWD/240 cars. This event will happen august 29 delta region belle chase air force base (belle chase, louisiana) about 20 min or less from New Orleans and you must register the wed before you go to gain access on base and here's the link in order to get on base http://www.delta-scca.org/04_registration.htm. Also you can meet the our 240 fans of southeast Louisiana. I would Like to get some of the hardcore out there. I may be contact at [email protected] or AIM nismo180s fo further information also try these sites

www.Nolarides.com <--- lots of 240's

www.autoxforums.com <-----nationwide autoforum

240 OR DIE
08-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Were having a autox dedicated to 240's and the layout is especially made for RWD/240 cars. This event will happen august 29 delta region belle chase air force base (belle chase, louisiana) about 20 min or less from New Orleans and you must register the wed before you go to gain access on base and here's the link in order to get on base http://www.delta-scca.org/04_registration.htm. Also you can meet the our 240 fans of southeast Louisiana. I would Like to get some of the hardcore out there. I may be contact at [email protected] or AIM nismo180s fo further information also try these sites

www.Nolarides.com <--- lots of 240's

www.autoxforums.com <-----nationwide autoforum

Well last I could tell Benson backed it up due to the fact one of the top 240 drivers (Me) wasnt gonna make it on the 29th (Hassan and Allen dont count their too old:)) . He tried to do it on the 8th, but I wasnt there and last time we spoke we were gonna move that event title to another day. Anyways TLAC 5 is the stompin grounds I probably could have pulled out the STS TLAC 1st place trophy but my ass wasnt a member until TLAC 3. I got 1st place in TLACs 2and 4 and a 3rd in 3 due to my own ownage of cones(cone killer award that day). Even though the trophys going to somebody else, they all know who kicked their asses. Anyways we still would like to see more people at our events, and if anyone need any info pm me. Laterz

PS-wassup Eddie

RedSuns
08-19-2004, 09:13 PM
holy shit...i didn't think that they would ever have any events in that redneck infested state(i am from covington la)

once i move down south again i would love to make it to one of these events...

240 OR DIE
08-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Aug. 29th is the date for the 240 event. I wont be there nor do I care as of right now Im being protested by our local protest police for swapping in a 95 240 vlsd. It looks like this will make me an stx competitor which pisses me off, because Ive been at the top of sts all season. I have a good chance in stx, but then again m3's and wrx's......I dont particularly want to go against them in every event, especially some of the beter modded ones. And not to mention Ill go down in pax now.Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.So right now Im like fuck it. But for anyone wantin to drag, push, pull their 240 to an event this one will probably be a good one to come out to.

nismo180s
08-24-2004, 11:37 PM
justin pm me and you too red suns pm me also if you need more info about this event I hope you can make it also if you want to follow me there you can pm me i

mrmephistopheles
08-25-2004, 12:00 AM
i deleted the other copy of this thread you posted in regional forums.
No crossposting is allowed.