PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the Turboxs boost controller?

nissanrcer240
08-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Does anyone here have a manual dual stage turboxs boost controller? Im having problems with mine, first off, the stage one controller is stripped so I cant adjust it anymore with the little allen wrench and its like set at 14psi now, way higher than I wanted it to be.

So now all I have to adjust it with is the stage 2 controller and I cant set it any lower than 14psi. I turned the switch all the way down and sometimes it will only boost at 11-12pounds but then in higher gears like 3rd and 4th it will go back up to 14 psi? Is something wrong with the boost controller or maybe the way its hooked up(which I doubt) b/c it definetly isnt working like I want it to, anyone have any ideas?

Nick

holisticbeatz
08-09-2004, 02:30 PM
I think your boost controller is all fucked up. First you need to go to Pep Boys and find a screw driver. Put it in your pocket and walk out with it. Next go home and disconnect your computer. Plug the USB port into you OBD 18 ecu and recalibrate the intake arm. Once you've done that, inject the system with DEXRON and the gavitron synapse will inhibit the oil from turing into ice.

Problem solved!

orion::S14
08-09-2004, 08:27 PM
The 2 stages are a bleeder valve (fine adjustment, the one you didn't strip), and a ball and spring (coarse adjustment)...

You HAVE to find a way to tighten that coarse screw...it's the only way.

Adjust the bleeder all you want, it's only for fine tuning once you've set the target boost with the coarse screw.

- Brian