PDA

View Full Version : fmic kit, downpipe, BOV ASAP!

MisfitFlesh
08-07-2004, 03:50 PM
OK im looking for a fmic kit for my s13, (can be used or new) a downpipe and bov. It would be nice if you had the IC kit with the bov already hooked up. Also im only going for local sellers in so cal. because i really dont wanna go through the whole shipping deal. Thanks.

cttt300zx
08-09-2004, 12:32 PM
well I am not local, but I have everything you need. if you dont get any responses email me.

yoshidaex
08-09-2004, 02:26 PM
got a brand new hks downpipe for sale. located in torrance, ca. e-mail me at [email protected]

miata8mycash
08-09-2004, 06:23 PM
I hav an older HKS sequential bov forsale as well

MisfitFlesh
08-09-2004, 07:46 PM
hey yoshi i emailed you and miata if i dont pick up the bov from another guy ill let you know. Oh and thanks for the offer cttt but im pretty sure im finding everything ok around here for now.

chineseb0i
08-11-2004, 03:40 AM
i'm located in middle cal..well i guess u can consider kinda norcal and i would be willing to ship it out priority meaning it will arrive in less than 4 days (2-3 days) it's a HKS super sound blow off valve. It comes mounted on the hot pipe and flange. I had it on my car for a bit but decided to upgrade. Pretty nice sound, i could even record the sound for u if u REALLY REALLY want to hear it or i can call u and put it on my car and let u hear..lol. Basically it's complete, u won't have to worry about mounting it with the flange or getting it welded. If intested, email me at [email protected]