PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice on fitting new wheels!

Floridaman
03-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone , I have a quick question about wheel fitment
Am getting ready to purchase a set of new wheels

Ccw lm5 specs are:
18x10+20 front with 225/35/18 (4 inch step lip front )
18x12+32 rear with 265/35/18 (5 inch step lip rear)

Front fenders are rolled (not pulled ) Oem kouki metal fenders.
Rear fenders are origin 30mm wide over fenders . Why ? 30mm and not 50mm, well that's because I got the 30mm at a really good price .

I currently had 18x8.5 front and 18x9 rears with 30 front and 38 rear offset never nothing this agressive. So I need some info.

Car has z32 brakes front and backs !
The reason I ask this question is because the guy who I'm getting the wheels from lives 2 hours away , I'm being considerate for him. His willing to come by and have me test them in the car . But before I tell him to come I want to make see if anyone has run similar setup on a s14 like this ? And how they fit ? Rubbing issues ?? Will I need spacers ? I want the wide look but I don't want the non functional camber . A little camber is fine . But not over the wall crazy lol .
The wheels look amazing and I really like them . Any information regarding the size , offset ? And fitment pros and cons would be really helpful . Pictures would be awesome too ! Thanks . I'm currently having issue searching google right how because some malware BS . I will keep trying to get information but any help from you guys would be awesome .

KAT-PWR
03-14-2015, 08:34 PM
You're fine. We gave a wheel fitmebt thread