PDA

View Full Version : sr20det falls on its face. HELP!!!!!!

240sx_Dylan
02-24-2015, 09:17 PM
so i just finished installing my new z32 MAF, ISIS RS3871 turbo, enthalpy tune, and 750cc injectors on my sr. i finally got it running today and when i started it up it was idleing fine but when i give it the slightest bit of gas it falls on its face. Its getting a sh!t ton of fuel and not sure if it just cant burn it all that fast and maybe thats causing it? or if i wired in the MAF wrong maybe or something? idk im at a complete loss right now and cant figure it out

BlackZenkiS14
02-24-2015, 09:53 PM
If you are sure you have correct ECU calibrated for the correct setup, I would say your MAF is wired wrong. Make sure both grounds are grounded through the harness, don't run one to the chassis like lots of people do.

240sx_Dylan
02-25-2015, 07:57 PM
yea i got it tuned through enjuku and i told them everything that i had on the car. come to find out my MAF was wired wrong so i called them and they told me the right way to wire it and its still doing the same thing. i measured the volts on the signal wire and it read like 17 volts and im pretty sure its supposed to be like 5v. that was when the car was off though and the key was in the on position. not sure if thats the right way to do it.

Croustibat
02-26-2015, 04:48 AM
Someone told you this previously.
What you have to do.....

Is a large amount of research.

And he is right.

Besides, what is the point of asking questions when you absolutely don't do anything that does not please you ?

You bought a crappy turbo, to replace an already crappy turbo, because you did not have enough money for a turbo and supporting mods.

You bought counterfeights, have actually managed to wire them wrong, have surely damaged your ECU and wonder why it does not work.

You end up with lots of rubbish parts, AND a rubbish car that does not work.

Tough luck eh ? Now you have to spend teh money needed for quality stuff ON TOP of what you already spent on junk. Don't go saying nobody told you.

But i guess crappy coilovers and paint for the engine bay sounded better. Your choice man. Now face the consequences.

240sx_Dylan
02-26-2015, 05:35 AM
iv done alot of research and after doing so its come to the MAF is bad and messing it up. Also dont worry about MY money for parts that you think are crap for MY car! and actually everything is fine so thanks! It was a bad MAF like i said so...... yea anywho thank you BlackZenkis14 for your help.