PDA

View Full Version : how do I install window visors clips?

silvia910
02-21-2015, 07:20 PM
Just got some 180sx window visors with all the clips and hardware, and I can't figure out how the clips and everything are supposed to be installed. I looked over the Japanese instruction pictures all day, and still have no idea what's supposed to go where.

short-shifter
02-21-2015, 07:22 PM
I don't know if I'm right but maybe remove the window weather strip and see if the visor clips line up to the screws, I'm only guessing

silvia910
02-21-2015, 07:26 PM
No the visors come with a bunch of clips. I assume some clips are attached to the car with tape, and then another set of clips 'clip' the visors onto the clips on the car.. I just don't know which ones go where. Anyone who has successfully installed these themselves? Maybe some close pictures of the clips placements?

I've Google'd and searched everywhere

tacobellman_2007
05-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Were you able to figure the whole install out? I need help with this too. I'm only stuck on how to install Clip A. I have Clip B/BB and Clip C/CC installed.

Also, what are the clear square stickers for? I see there are 6, so I'm assuming 3 for each side, but where exactly and for what?

Anyone know how to install Clip A?

DILLONDILLONDILLON!
05-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Its really easy I just installed a set on my friends car. if you need help message me.