PDA

View Full Version : Springs for kg/mm DR21 Super Sport springs

Phax
07-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Guys,

I have a set of kg/mm DR21 Super Sport springs and I need help finding shocks which are compatible with them. The previous owner had some Bilstein Sports on there, but those blew out. I've heard that Tokico makes a short bodied shock that is compatible with them, but I have been unable to find any information on Tokico's webpage about 'short bodied struts / shocks'. Please give me some insights. Thanks!

AutoRnD
07-27-2004, 10:48 AM
GO OHLINS!!! heheh
actually just go kyb agx... about as close as you can get.. unless you want to get the koni yellows which are i believe cartridge replacements.

AsianKnight
07-27-2004, 11:17 AM
The Tokico's you are talking about are called the Tokico HTS short Dampers, made by Tokico Japan, NOT Tokico USA. I am running that set up right now, KG/MM's with the Tokico HTS.... Awesome setup for drift and auto-X.

If you are looking to get them, I can help you get a set, they are very very rare and expensive.

Guys,

I have a set of kg/mm DR21 Super Sport springs and I need help finding shocks which are compatible with them. The previous owner had some Bilstein Sports on there, but those blew out. I've heard that Tokico makes a short bodied shock that is compatible with them, but I have been unable to find any information on Tokico's webpage about 'short bodied struts / shocks'. Please give me some insights. Thanks!

sykikchimp
07-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Is this for S13 or S14?