PDA

View Full Version : Isis RB25 Intake Manifold Hardware

banshee_rider909
01-11-2015, 03:53 PM
So I recently purchased a Isis rb25 manifold from a private seller and we'll I was only given the manifold (no hardware) what I'm looking for is the bolts and breather nipples that come with this kit. Does anyone have it for sale?

smoked240
01-11-2015, 08:52 PM
You have a fastnal or bolt store? Just take a factory bolt to match thread and get new stainless steel bolts and washers. Bring the intake manifold with to get the right lengths cause they'res a few different ones.

banshee_rider909
01-12-2015, 06:36 PM
You have a fastnal or bolt store? Just take a factory bolt to match thread and get new stainless steel bolts and washers. Bring the intake manifold with to get the right lengths cause they'res a few different ones.
So a store like ace hardware should have them hu?

smoked240
01-12-2015, 08:02 PM
So a store like ace hardware should have them hu?

There is a chance they might, but I would get stainless steel for sure, since it's going into aluminum it will help prevent seizing.

banshee_rider909
01-12-2015, 08:03 PM
There is a chance they might, but I would get stainless steel for sure, since it's going into aluminum it will help prevent seizing.
I'll see of the stores you mentioned are near by...I stay in rialto .ca so there not much around here