PDA

View Full Version : Bee*R Rev limiter Problems RB25

Linux2501
12-13-2014, 09:21 PM
I have a bee*r that I bought. I have installed it per the instructions using no1. diagram that uses 41/42 pins for the 1* and the 120* along with 49/50 for the positive and negative.

I have spliced it into the wiring specialties harness. the light wouldnt blink when i reved the engine up to the rpm level and then beyond that and the gain was set to 1 to see if it worked.

So i moved the positive to my turbo timer harness and gave the ground its own ground. after I did this I turned the gain from zero and then to one while it was idling. and the light was solid. and reved it up past 2500 which is 1 on the rev1
no backfire or flashing light just stays solid no matter what happens. If i changed the gain back to 0 the light went off.

Ive kept the grey wire and brown wire un cut, but since I am not using the white wire for my ebrake, the white wire is cut. Can someone shed some light on this?????

I have searched and searched but I have found several answers and have tried them all except cutting the grey wire. which from what it says is for the 4 cylinder owners only.

but here it says to cut it

http://240sxdrifter.tripod.com/writeups/r33bee-r.html

I have also seen were someone has used the rpm pin #7 and used pin # 42